• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We have a date and a place for the wedding

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
On July 11, 2004 Travis will marry Lori at Sarah's Bed and Breakfast Inn. Reception to follow :)

Here's a link to the facility (it's in the Heights for my fellow Houstonians who are familiar with the area) <b>Sarah's Bed and Breakfast Inn</b>. I think it's a very pretty venue for a wedding.

I'm so happy and excited for them. They also found a house and Lori will be living there until they marry and then Travis will move in too.

Only 6 more months :teeth:

It looks like a beautiful Inn, Katholyn. Congrats again! The next 6 months are just going to fly and the big day will be here before you know it.

OH, how beautiful!!!

This makes it all seem so REAL! Congratulations, Kath!

(Have you started shopping for your dress yet? :sunny: )

Looks beautiful!! The time will surely fly by fast..........enjoy every moment of the planning and Congrats!!

How exciting for you! It looks like a beautiful place, and I'm sure the wedding will be lovely.:D

Congratulations, again! It sounds as though it will be a lovely wedding! :D

What a BEAUTIFUL venue for a wedding! I'm sure it will be lovely! :)

Congrats to Lori and Travis!

I love driving through the Heights! There is always sometine new (something that has been refurbished--for those of you not familiar with Houston) to look at. Now I can take a drive down therre and look for the B&B (HAHA). The B&B Travis and Lori have choosen looks very beautiful! The time will fly! Only 6 months left! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Have fun planning! I loved (as well as my mom and mother in law) planning my own wedding!

Take Care!

I am so happy and excited for you! Please keep us posted with all of the details!

Congrats to all of you. How wonderful to be enjoying all this. Six months will be here so soon. Savor every moment. Have fun.

how exciting, I am sure that the time will fly.

What a beautiful house-it brings back great memories of my daughter's wedding day up in Mt Dora Florida at the Darst Victorian Manor last October.

A truly magical day.

Good luck to the happy couple.

It looks beautiful, Kath! I think it's the perfect place to have a wedding! Congratulations to all of you. :)

OWWW I wish them the very best.
Your other post when they got engaged made me cry.
Hang in there mom it'll be over before you know it
then you can hound them for some grand kids

What a lovely location!!

It sounds like you have everything well in hand.

Have fun.......

I love The Heights and this B&B looks beautiful! Hopefully one of these days I'll be in need of a place like this. ;) Thanks for the inspiration! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter