We have a beautiful day today, how

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by Janice, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Janice

Janice Super Shopper

is it where you are?

The sun is shining - the weather is really, really warm, lots of Short Sleeves and bright colours on view as people are passing by!

I am looking into the garden, the trees are just gently swaying, and every now and then, a few flutters of blossom falls to the grass from the Cherry Tree. Seems almost like a perfect day!

Oh - and a blasted car with one of them BOOM BOOM boxes in the boot has just gone by!

How is it with you? :D :D :D :D

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Hilary

Hilary There's always something new to learn!

Wall-to-wall sea mist here :rolleyes:

We keep hearing about the beautiful weather just about everywhere else in the country at the moment, but it's very grey and <b>damp</b> here!

4. Goofyish

Goofyish DIS Veteran

Lovely day here too - I went to Makro at lunch time and Pablo told me it was 21 degrees C outside :)

The first real test of his A/C :)

5. squitty

squitty <font color=006633>With a little bit of Pixie Dust

Hi Janice :wave:

Well it started out very dull here today, but quite warm and as the day has got on there was some good sunny spells..:D

6. Carol Ann UK

Carol Ann UK I'm going to Florida again!!

Had a day off to meet with Ofsted Insppector in my role as school Governor. Back home by 11.30, so sat out in the garden. I am now sunburnt. Only myself to blame I suppose.

Back to work tomorrow.

Carol

7. WDWfan uk

WDWfan uk <font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :

Zip a dee doo dah
    Zip a dee ay
    My oh my what a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

Woohoo - it got HOT here. Absolutely BOOTIFUL :sunny: :) :sunny:

8. Mrs Dazzle

Mrs Dazzle <font color=009900>Florida-mad (well, mad full sto

Well, actually it's a bit dark here now - but then that's probably because its nearly 10pm and I've finally found time to long on.

We look directly over to the Isle of Wight from our home and it's been a gorgeous afternoon, bit of sea mist this morning, but when I dropped DD's friend home just after 7pm, the Island had this really weird low cloud just hugging the top of it . . . . spoooooky!:p

Gonna be more of the same tomorrow and I'm over to Hurst Castle for a site visit for my company's annual party - we're doing a medieval banquet and my friend/colleague and I are arranging it all and it's going to be an absolute ball:Pinkbounc

9. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

Last week in New York we had three days that were over 90 degrees. Way too hot to soon!!!

This week the weather is back to normal.

MJ