We got Tommorrow Land Terrace Dessert Party Ressies!!!!

Eeyoreluver

DS and DD CP Alumni
I finally nabbed DD and I Tomorrow Land Terrace Dessert Party ressies!! I thought I wouldn't get them. Got them today, for July 12th at 9:00. This is our first time! We are so excited!!! :banana:

kiwitinkerbell, hoping you get your ressie too. pixiedust:

Hunclemarco, thanks! :)

I am going to watch :tink: fly over us!

Congrats! I tried to get ressies for the last week in July but no luck :( Do they release more seats at certain times closer to the date??

Congratulations! This is only one of a few things that we do at Disney where I feel I'm actually taking advantage of Disney. You are going to love it.

gymbomominNC I don't know if they open up more seats later or not. I got these by checking lots of times everyday. Someone must have cancelled. When I called last week,they said that is what would have to happen. I hope the ones who cancelled still get to go.

latexscooter thanks I am hoping this becomes a regular for us too

I finally nabbed DD and I Tomorrow Land Terrace Dessert Party ressies!! I thought I wouldn't get them. Got them today, for July 12th at 9:00. This is our first time! We are so excited!!! :banana:

We'll see you there, because we're going to be at the dessert party the same night! :cool1: DH and DM are soooo looking forward to this as they have a HUGE sweet-tooth!:mickeybar:mickeybar

You inspired me to look for the 16th of July and I was surprised to get reservations too. So excited.

I'm waiting for the beginning of Dec. to open for reservations. I'm glad everyone's getting their Sept. dates. Excellent getting July date. Who would've thought it would be available?

Because of this thread I have been randomly checking for availability and I got lucky! :cheer2: just booked for July 26 th! This is our first time. Can we see tinker bell from here? What's the best dessert to try? Do you stand for the fireworks? Thanks again OP for inspiring me to keep trying.

I just ran across another thread about the DP. Lost of great information. I just put "dessert" in the search box.

check out the two links i have at the top of my signature... Lots of information there. The first one has pictures, and loads of information, the second one is more for dates the party opened up per month and lists of those who will be there on given days :thumbsup2

1. Yes, if Tink is flying that night she will come in right over your heads. She will be on your right hand side as you look towards the Castle. However, due to weather conditions, even if they are still able to have the fireworks Tink may not be able to fly. Don't promise your very young children that they will see her, just in case the winds aloft are a little too strong.

2. Um - all of them? My fave is probably the pistachio creme brulee served in little demi-tasse coffee cups. Pretty much all the desserts are the 2-bite-size, though, so you really can taste just about everything!

3. You can if you want to or need to. People sitting at tables along the rail/with a clear view often do not stand; others do. There is lots of room at the rail and no need to "stake out a spot" until the show actually starts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter