• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We got one!!

tiki23

Able to leap a double stroller in a single bound!
:cool1: YES! :cool1:

We got the pin for Free Dining through December so our big family trip is ON!

Not sure why I was granted this prayer, but thank you Lord! :worship:

Now I get to break the happy news to my Mom! :goodvibes

:cool1: YES! :cool1:

We got the pin for Free Dining through December so our big family trip is ON!

Not sure why I was granted this prayer, but thank you Lord! :worship:

Now I get to break the happy news to my Mom! :goodvibes

Congrats! That's great news! How did u find out? Did you call?

Has anyone else noticed that the PINs seem to go to a lot of West Coast and Canadian people? I haven't seen much in the way of East Coast PINs.

OP here - I called in...that was the 3rd time in 2 weeks. I about fell over when I was told that we had a pin! :hyper: I hope the CM didn't lose any of his hearing, lol! Last week I had called and asked for a phone quote, but didn't book, so maybe that had something to do with it?

Anyway, the dates are October 2nd through December 15th with some blackout dates in there somewhere...sorry, I wasn't paying attention after I heard our date ranges. :rotfl:

We're going October 2nd-8th; so excited to be taking Mom again! Dsis and I are running the ToT 10 Miler, my DD is joining us for the Happy Haunted 5K and my little grand-nephew is running in the kids races.

Now to decide what night to do MNSSHP and get our dining settled! :cool1:

Good luck to everyone waiting for a code or discount! :) This was my first pin ever.

Just got it to - east coast. But on my work email, my last name, but my parents street address :( Of course, they are not coming this year.

Details:

For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/2/13,
10/18–10/31/13, 11/11–11/23/13,
11/30–12/4/13 and 12/15–12/22/13.

Book by 8/14/13.

Just got it to - east coast. But on my work email, my last name, but my parents street address :( Of course, they are not coming this year.

Details:

For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/2/13,
10/18–10/31/13, 11/11–11/23/13,
11/30–12/4/13 and 12/15–12/22/13.

Book by 8/14/13.

And got lucky!! CM checked with supervisor and they allowed me to use it since it came to my email address! So booked for 12/22 to 12/27 with a potential DCL Magic right after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter