we got em

huckster

DIS Veteran
we got our docs 10 mins after getting home from puttting our dog to sleep bitter sweet

:cool1: I am glad you got them...You can now dance.. :cool1:

If I read correctly, I am sorry about your :dog2: ...Having been there, it is not easy.. :grouphug:

O I am so sorry about your dog didn't see it the first time. I feel your loss. I have a wonderfull dachshound 19 weeks old and now what it is to love a dog with all your heart.

Hope you still have a wonderfull cruise

Love Ciska :earsgirl: :earsboy: :banana: :dog:

So sorry for your loss. Our pets are like our furry kids. :dog:

Hope your trip is sunny & warm, with thoughts that your pet is in a heavenly place! :grouphug:

Huckster,

So very sorry about your dog. My husband gave me a bassett puppy two months after we were married and the dog had to be put to sleep many years later. It was not easy.

I'm happy you received your docs today, however. Good timing to remind you that you're not alone in your grief?

Love,

King'sLady

I am glad you got your docs, but sad about your dog.

They sure do leave their paw prints on our hearts :paw: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter