We got a tree house without SSR points

julie.uk

Mouseketeer
woohoo I just have to tell someone, we were waitlisted for a treehouse for 30th Sept, our arrival night and it came through, :dance3: we are now planning to have a real American barbeque with our daughter and son in law who are joining us for the night from POR and I have some friends also staying at POR who will be joining us, I remember when we used to look for the treehouses when we were on the boat from POR to DTD and we always hoped one day we could stay there, now we are and we are very excited.
:yay: :yay:

That's great news!!! :thumbsup2 I look forward to hearing all about your THV experience and seeing some pictures... :goodvibes

great news we want a full report

enjoy the barbeque whats on the menu

thats great news. we are hoping to get one next July. I have already booked the afternoon off work in August ready to phone up MS and book one. I am a bit worried that we won't get one as it is a real busy time for the US as a big vacation period.

susan

Well done, always fancied one since our first trip when we passed them each day from Dixie landings. Now they are back hope to get one booked some time.

Congratulations!:jumping1:

I stayed at the treehouses many years ago and it is a trip I will never forget. They are truly unique. Take alot of pictures for us on the DIS and have a great time.

thats great news. we are hoping to get one next July. I have already booked the afternoon off work in August ready to phone up MS and book one. I am a bit worried that we won't get one as it is a real busy time for the US as a big vacation period.

susan

Susan,
It is a busy time for holiday in the US as the children are out of school and it is going to be hot in WDW. But it is only people and you will be in Disney. Be at the park each morning when the parks open and get the major rides done early. Then rest in the afternoon and go back for the shows and fireworks in the evening when the sun is down. Congrats to the OP and everyone on the treehouses.

great news, let us know what its like when you come back.

We just booked fly drive for next August and we have 9 going so we are thinking of having a tree house.

Can you still use SSR pools?

I thought the treehouses were getting their own pool???

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter