We Go Shop gift certificate deal- $100 for $75

hollypoast

Travel Planner Specializing in Disney
Not sure if this is commonly known...

I was doodling around we Go Shop's website (I've never used them before) and clicked on the gift certificate section. What a great deal! You can purchase a $100 gift card for $75. I just called and purchased one. The person I spoke with said it can be used for your grocery purchase, shopping fee and gratuity.

Only caveat, you have to purchase the gift certificate 30 days prior to your order delivery date and you have to use the gift certificate within 9 months. Since we are going in October this works for us perfectly. Also, there are only a certain number of gift certificates available per month. They also recommend you place your order at least 4-6 week before you trip.

Hope someone else can take advantage of this awesome deal! popcorn::

For our trip last August we used a similar coupon and it worked out just great. That was our first experience with Wegoshop and it went well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter