We found a gold ring on Disney Dream in our stateroom bunk bed.

kaylight

Earning My Ears
We travelled to Bahamas on April 29-May 02, 2016 but this ring could have been there for a while. It was lodged in the frame of bunk bed. If you have lost it or know someone who did, contact the Guest Services as we left the ring with them. I hope it will find its owner as it was quite beautiful.

We travelled to Bahamas on April 29-May 02, 2016 but this ring could have been there for a while. It was lodged in the frame of bunk bed. If you have lost it or know someone who did, contact the Guest Services as we left the ring with them. I hope it will find its owner as it was quite beautiful.
There is a lost and found site on other social media sites. It would be nice to see a pinned post with that listed within.
Could you give the ship incase it was previously sailing a different itinerary.

Oh I hope it manages to get back to the owner.. That is my one pet peeve.. Lost jewelry, usually because it is way more valuable to the owner in a sentimental way, than the price per ounce. Sending pixie dust to owner of the ring pixiedust:

There is a lost and found site on other social media sites. It would be nice to see a pinned post with that listed within.
Could you give the ship incase it was previously sailing a different itinerary.
The OP put it in the title, it was the Dream.

just ship the ring to me....thanks for finding it.
Did you happen to find that bag of money I lost there as well?
oh, and my Patek Philippe?

The OP put it in the title, it was the Dream.
Totally missed that when I opened the thread. There is short term memory loss then there is what I have. DNR .... does not register. Often accompanied by a goofy look on my face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter