We finally Made it CR 14th floor!!

chelle102

Earning My Ears
This is our second day at WDW and it is great. We are staying at the CR on the 14th floor. The Cast Members are wonderful so helpful and polite. My husband had let them know in advance that my birthday was last saturday and today when I came back to the room, I had balloons, a card from Woody and Buzz, a Woody doll, and little green Army men all over the room. It was a great surprise.
We are in a Magic Kingdom view room and it is gorgeous. The fireworks last night made the trip. It was just wonderful. I can not wait for the rest of the week. Hopefully I will get some pictures up soon.

Glad that you are having such a magical time! Your husband and the CM's really made a great birthday surprise for you! We'll be arriving at the CR tomorrow evening, but unfortunately for us, we do not have concierge booked for this trip - just Tower Bay Lake View. We stayed concierge last trip, and it was so wonderful, it spoiled us! Glad that you are enjoying all the benefits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter