We finally got sent an offer test drive a dodge ram get $50 visa

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
DH wants a different dodge truck. Today we got an offer -test drive a dodge ram truck and get a $50 visa (8-12 wks later). I said you want one, so go test drive it so I can have the $50 for disney and he agreed. I dropped him off and ran a couple errands with the kids and picked him up. He checked everything out on it that he wanted to and drove it. He was there around 40 minutes, he probably could of been done faster but he was the ones asking the guy questions, the salesman knew he wasn't interested in the truck for another year. We did buy our other truck and car from them in the past. I read the flyer it has to be sent to you or your immediate family member.

How did you get the offer? Sounds like a good way to spend some time!

Dodge mailed us a flyer with the offer. Today I registered online for it, it two under 1 minute. And you get two Chicago Rush tickets. D

I LOVE my Dodge Ram!!! Mine is a 2003 model and it has about 130,000 miles on it but its an awesome truck!!! Its a Quad Cab 1500. Its only a 2x4 and we really need a 4x4 so we are hoping when we get it paid off in the next year that we will be able to get another ram but a 4x4 this time!!!

I did one of these gift card visa offers a few years back. Never Again!!! The sales team would call every day and send junk mail nonstop. Finally after numerous "we're not interested" replies we threatened with harassment talk and they left us alone. Except for the occasional "unlisted/blocked" number hang up call that miraculously started after this offer. We finally just let the answering machine pick up and told everyone else to call our cell phones. Perhaps, since you know the sales team, you won't have a problem but I've learned a long time ago, nothing is ever free.

Was there a certificate number or something you had to enter at the website or can anyone go to the website and enter to test drive? If it's open to anyone, would you mind posting the website address?

MY DH has been driving me crazy for a new truck as well. I figure if I have to suffer through going to a dealership for a test drive and all the other "fun" stuff that goes along with it, I might as well get $50 for it! :rotfl2:

I just went on the web site to print out the certificate and it said the offer has ended :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter