We Finally bought a TT

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

Ooooohhh, aaahhhhh!!! Very nice!!!:cool1:

You're gonna get a lot of good times out of this one!!:thumbsup2

Ok, I was in the cabin for the MDGG but I will be in my camper for the FOJGG!:rolleyes1
And, to make matters worse, I have requested the 900 loop so I can stalk the stalkers!:lmao:

SO they are going to surround the entire loop with mirrors so we can stalk ourselves.

Ok, I was in the cabin for the MDGG but I will be in my camper for the FOJGG!:rolleyes1
And, to make matters worse, I have requested the 900 loop so I can stalk the stalkers!:lmao:

I hear 1700 is a nice loop. What's your reservation number? I'll see if I can get you moved. If you get 911 I'll pull that camper off that site. That's my 4th of July site.

Congrats we had a springdale a few years ago then traded it in on a newer TT still a keystone but this ones a cougar model you should love the springdale we did but wanted a different floor plan and the cougar was the perfect floorplan for us keystone has been good to us over the last 12 yrs good luck and have fun with it

Ive been eyeing the fleetwood evolution e4......man, thats so what I need!!!

which model springdale did you get if i remember right ours was a 298 bhls queen bed in front, kitchen and dinette in middle,bunks and bathroom in rear we had the same problem with cracks in our tires you mentioned the only other problems we had were very minor little things we had some trim that was coming loose and some of the tape they use on the seams between sheets of paneling for walls started to come loose we changed the kitchen faucet they had a low rise one we switched to a high rise the following years model came with the high rise other then those things all went well we made several trips to disney from NJ and a few to Mrytle beach good luck and enjoy

When I saw the title that said "We bought a TT" I thought you meant an Audi TT, the car. :laughing: Don't laugh I can't help that I'm not the most knowledgeable in this area haha.

That is a very cool camper!

I hear 1700 is a nice loop. What's your reservation number? I'll see if I can get you moved. If you get 911 I'll pull that camper off that site. That's my 4th of July site.

I tried the 1700 loop. Gatordad doesn't talk to me when I stay there. I am aiming for 905 so I can set up my tent city and stalk everyone when they come in the loop. (unless it's Gatormom because she drives in through the out door:rotfl2: )

no, we are still trying to get July 4th & 5th. I call 3x a day! I hope to get them other wise we will just come July 22-Aug 3rd. I did book our trip for next year so we are all set for July 4, 2009...LOL

which model springdale did you get if i remember right ours was a 298 bhls queen bed in front, kitchen and dinette in middle,bunks and bathroom in rear we had the same problem with cracks in our tires you mentioned the only other problems we had were very minor little things we had some trim that was coming loose and some of the tape they use on the seams between sheets of paneling for walls started to come loose we changed the kitchen faucet they had a low rise one we switched to a high rise the following years model came with the high rise other then those things all went well we made several trips to disney from NJ and a few to Mrytle beach good luck and enjoy

It's the 267, whatever that means...

Congrats on the new Springdale. I have looked at that brand, they are very nice, a great value for the dollar. Now, let the good times roll!:woohoo:

Rog- I went to the Fleetwood site & didn't see that one. What is it?

Never mind - I found it! NICE!!! Gina & the kids would love it! Make sure the GC will fit on the deck. Last summer when we were staying at FtW, a couple wanted to buy our old GC, but it would not fit on the deck. They were from Maryland so could not come back for it. Anyhow, measure to make sure the Munster Mobile will work on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter