We don't have cable...anyway to watch Disney shows?

Blessed_wth_Triplets

DIS Veteran
I wish my daughter could watch shows like Sophia The First and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...especially so we would know some of the characters at Playhouse Disney at DHS and Hoolywood and Vine. Is there anyway to get these shows?

Blessed_wth_Triplets said:
I wish my daughter could watch shows like Sophia The First and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...especially so we would know some of the characters at Playhouse Disney at DHS and Hoolywood and Vine. Is there anyway to get these shows?

We buy single episodes through Itunes for our ipad. They cost a few dollars apiece. You can also watch lots of episodes on Youtube. I haven't been able to find any way to get them for our android devices yet.

You should be able to get Mickey Mouse Clubhouse dvds at your library. We've also gotten a Sofia episode free on itunes.

There is an app called Watch Disney Junior. It usually has about 10 different shows on it they get rotated.

I would suggest netflix. Do you have a wii or ps3? You can stream netflix through your system. If not, you can rent the DVDs from them.

I'd also check around for buying them used - consignment sales, DVD stores, eBay, etc.

Disneyjr.com has full episodes and youtube also. My kids watch them all the time on the computer and we have cable too.

Netflix has lots of them. Phineas and Ferb, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and more. I haven't seen Sophia there though.

We don't either. We buy the DVDs and also borrow from the library for free. I like being able to pick and choose. :)
I love that there is no commercials!

There is an app called Watch Disney Junior. It usually has about 10 different shows on it they get rotated.

This is what we do! Easy and the shows are changed fairly frequently. I think they may have other apps for the other Disney shows (normal Disney channel/whatever else there is)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter