• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We did it!

nerderella

Mouseketeer
After a few years of deciding if DVC was right for us, and a year of balancing direct v. resale, we finally took the plunge yesterday and went direct. :cheer2:

I'm ridiculously excited and already booked our first room for February.

Congratulation & welcome home . We have been members since 2000 and enjoyed it very much . Have a magical day.:cheer2:

Congratulations! What resort did you buy?

We have bought several add-on contracts over the years, all direct, and get as excited now as we did after buying the first contract.

Congratulations! What resort did you buy?

We have bought several add-on contracts over the years, all direct, and get as excited now as we did after buying the first contract.
We chose the Grand Floridian and it was a tough decision between there and AKL, which is our favorite resort. In the end, we never have issues getting a room at AKL and would rather have the chance to reserve 11 months out somewhere we rarely stay.

We chose the Grand Floridian and it was a tough decision between there and AKL, which is our favorite resort. In the end, we never have issues getting a room at AKL and would rather have the chance to reserve 11 months out somewhere we rarely stay.

Congratulations on becoming a new member. I should say that as of this morning I also became a DVC member at the GFV and was also weighing the same choices as you. We have also booked our trip for next June. :banana:

Congratulations!!!! We also bought at VGF, and love it. You will make many wonderful memories there.

Congratulations! We also bought at GFV just yesterday! We are so excited and will be booking our next trip very soon. :) We have researched and debated DVC for years and finally took the plunge on our current trip. We fly home tomorrow (after the the New Member Welcome Breakfast at the Top of the World Lounge!) and aren't quite as sad to leave, likely we normally are, knowing we have now begun an ongoing vacation plan! :)

Congratulations, we've been members since 2004 and have never regretted it. We often talk about the last 10 years and how amazing they have been.:goodvibes:goodvibes

We too are new to DVC! My husband and I weren't going to buy into it as we are older; however, we knew the grand kids would enjoy the vacations to come. We bought the Villas at the Grand Floridian with our first family vacation booked next month in celebration of our daughter's 30th birthday:)

Congrats and love your DIS name.

You will love being part of DVC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter