We Did it!!

Arthur27

Go Gators!
Well, the wife and I finally got in on the act and bought today at AKV. It was the developers points that pushed over the edge. I must say thank you to you guys and gals on this board, the info I received was very valauble in making our decision; resale or direct from Disney. When I called my guide back this week and talked to him he could tell I've done my homework.
I am looking forward to using my points this summer and having a great time with the wife and kids. We have two boys 4 and 6. The funny thing is we live about 20 miles west of disney but love staying at the resorts nonetheless.

A27

Awesome that is so wonderful to hear. So which one did you decide on? Congrats.
Well, the wife and I finally got in on the act and bought today at AKV. It was the developers points that pushed over the edge. I must say thank you to you guys and gals on this board, the info I received was very valauble in making our decision; resale or direct from Disney. When I called my guide back this week and talked to him he could tell I've done my homework.
I am looking forward to using my points this summer and having a great time with the wife and kids. We have two boys 4 and 6. The funny thing is we live about 20 miles west of disney but love staying at the resorts nonetheless.

A27

Welcome home! Enjoy your first stay, and every stay thereafter!

Thanks Buckeye fan.

luvindisneyworld, we bought at animal kingdom direct from disney.

Duh,LOL I just seen that I am sorry dont know how I missed that.I want AKV points really bad but we will have to wait awhile:sad2:
Thanks Buckeye fan.

luvindisneyworld, we bought at animal kingdom direct from disney.

Welcome Home.

It must be amazing to live so close, you will be able to make those points go a long way.

Best wishes,

John

Congratulations and Welcome Home:flower3: Enjoy your membership:woohoo:

Awesome! Welcome home. Don't think it strange that you live so close to Disney and yet want to stay there. I live 90 miles from Disneyland and go once a month and stay there twice a year. Nothing strange about it at all. Others may think so. I'm always grinning in my mind when I hear remarks like "Why would you take a day to go to Disneyland. It is miserable!" when I explain I'm going to DL once again. Some people just don't get it, but there are a lot of us who do!
Congrats on your new digs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter