We did it! Just sent the paperwork back!

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Well, we did it, I just returned from meeting my husband at the Credit Union where we had the notary there notarize our paperwork. My husband was then returning to work and putting the envelope in the Fed Ex box there at work. Unless something happens with the fiancing (we do have a lot of debt). We are now members at BCV!

Thank you to all the people here on the DIS who have answered my many questions.

Send some pixie dust my way on March 6th so I can change my vaction on 9/30 - 10/12 from BC to BCV. Thanks again. Hope to meet some of you soon.

Way to go Terry! Finally got our paperwork today. Wish we were getting a contract like yours! I'm sure if you call first thing you will get your ressies! Blowing lots of pixie dust your way:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congratulations:bounce:

You must be excited....We are waiting for our paperwork after signing up on 2/8 wih Michelle.

How long does it take to get the paperwork from the time you say ok over the phone?

CONGRATULATIONS..........AND WELCOME HOME

RedRoses2_lg.jpg

Thank you to everyone....

Danky1234 We said okay on the phone on 2/5 and recevied our paperwork on 2/12. But it does seem to be different for everyone so I wouldn't count on it being the same. I have seen so far as little as 3 days and as much as still waiting after 9 days. Hope you get yours soon.

Terry S,

I think you will find BCV a great place to hang your hat!!

Look for me at BCV, I like to hang out in the sinking sands.

A Big BCV Welcome Home!!!

You and I called the same day, but I'm still looking for our FedEx box.:( :( :D :D

Terry S....Welcome Home!!! I hope we're both successful in our fall bookings! Enjoy!

That's great, Terry. Hoping our paperwork comes tomorrow. Been waiting since last Thursday, Feb. 7th. Congrats on your purchase, soon to be neighbor!

I'm a brit who became a member in 2000.BVW October use year with 150 points and a add on of 75.

A first I was worried if I had done the right thing.Committes lot of cash.Now due my third trip.October 02.Loving membership.

Hopw you don't mind a Brit posting on here.
All the best from over the pond

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter