We can Double Dip Because We're Family- A Dorky Disboutiquing Diser Sista Trip Report

Thanks for the link on FB because I didn't know you had a TR going!

Oddly, I've stayed at both of those hotels!!!

Um would we still be friends if I admitted that I was waiting for a puking story???? :rotfl2:

Look at you all trip report and all! Thanks!

First...I had no idea it could be colder in Cali than Michigan! Ugh! Sorry your first day was not just cold, but wet too!

Second...really we are heading into day 3 and no rear shots of Henry...hmmm...you are getting slack!

I don't like that whole getting walked away from thing esp when your nerves are already on edge...I would probably cry too!

The zoo looks fun but big! I don't think I would be up for a skyway ride either...lord we would be fun on vacation together with all our fears! When it was raining on the way down to WDW I was in an all out panic as we approached Jacksonville...aka the city of bridges....I had a death grip on Tim's phone with the radar to see when we would be out of the rain. He asked if that thing would tell me how big the puddles on the road was...I think he was mocking me!

You have never seen the beach! Shame on you! You know there are beautiful beaches in NC! ;) I do have to say...I was surprised when I saw any of the Great Lakes...I really didn't know they were that big. (Actually, today would be the day I saw the first one 10 years ago...Lake Erie on my way to Niagra Falls for our Honeymoon.)

Those rooms look pretty nice at the Hojo...I'm not sure what I expected.

Can't wait for more!:goodvibes

ETA---I almost forgot! NEVER eat at JIB!!!! I have only eaten there once and it too made me very sick...I will never be back and you confirmed for me why!

LOL, me too Kristine! Glad there wasn't any trouble at the restaurant!

LOVE the beach pictures. We have never taken pictures on the beach either, and I have always wanted to. When we first saw some of them Megan was very insistent that Tessa comes to OUR beach. She was confused to learn that California has their own beaches!

Great update! There is no way in H E double hockey sticks I could survive the air tram ride thingy. UH UH.

I hope our hotel turns out to be a good situation. I am a little worried...it will be like the Clampetts coming to town. We stayed in a Best Western last month (we like to be able to carry in ice chest,etc). However, they doubled the price and I was able to get the Hyatt cheaper this time than the Best Wester (believe that?). Anyway, not sure how they are going to take to us bringing the ice chest, blankets, snacks and two little ones into the Hyatt!!! Ha!!!

Can't wait to read your next installment!!

Can't be as bad as the family I heard about (on the disboards)
that showed up at the Port Orleans resort (not sure which one)
in a falling apart old pick-up,
who then proceeded to unload their belongings from the back of said pick-up...

all of which were contained in GARBAGE BAGS.

I guess they spend all their money on the trip??? :lmao:

Dropping in to say I am all caught up - an easy task at only two pages - LOL! I am so behind in my other TR's. Love the TR and photos so far. Sorry the trip seemed to have a rocky start but you guys made the best of things! We are thinking about a CA trip so I am really looking forward to reading all of your experiences!

So much to say! Let's see if I can remember all of it! I'll start off with HoJo's! I think you must have had a BAD premium room. What floor were you on? The higher the better in my opinion but we have stayed on 3 and 5 and :love: it! Here is a view from our room!

n575830326_4849069_2873.jpg

Of course I shouldn't show anyone how much I loved my room because that means less chance of a room for me! I also love the desk (which seems to be the extra between the two rooms). Lin plays his game (or I browse) while Dallas eats and I don't have to fear the milk spilling and hitting the computer.

Oh, and you picture neglected to show the awesome pirate play area! Must be old! I hope you have some of the kids playing in it later on in the TR.

I enjoyed seeing the two layouts together.

I am surprised your kids have never seen the ocean. What a treat to get to see the Pacific Ocean vs the Atlantic! I just love the ocean! Either one is good! We can't stay dry when we go to the Pacific either. For some reason the water is so inviting!

The zoo looks like so much fun! They were redoing the elephant area when we were there and looks like the Polar Bears have also gotten a makeover. All those cute seals and helicopter weren't there before. How I am ever convince Lin to go back. He HATES zoos!

I love the little bus ride! That is one oddly laid out zoo! I didn't realize you were so terrified of the sky ride. Guess Cedar Point as a child wasn't one of your fondest memories! My favorite memory was riding across those looking down at all the people eating french fries. Never thought about when they got to the pole.

If you come visit us, we can go to Zoo Atlanta

5576_248517570326_575830326_8241774_84667_n.jpg

5576_248517555326_575830326_8241772_4763034_n.jpg

and see some panda bears! I think they had to or are going to have to send one or two back to China soon. Last year they were doing a huge fundraiser to "save the pandas", read that as pay China more $ to lease them longer. But I am sure there are still some at the zoo.

5576_248517615326_575830326_8241780_842351_n.jpg

Look, Dallas even got a little stuffed panda. He actually was just playing with it yesterday too! I think there is one other zoo that has Pandas too. Washington DC too maybe? They are pretty rare though so I am so glad you stopped and waited to see them!

Can't wait for your first day at DL!

Thank you all SOOO much for commenting! I didn't get any e-mail updates about my trip report, so I thought no one had commented. I was gonna cry! Then, I came over here and saw a whole bunch of my friends reading along! :banana::banana::banana:

Enjoying your trip so far! I keep drooling over the customs you made for the kids. Someday, I'd love to get an embroidery machine. In the mean time, I shall live vicariously through everyone else's creations!
Thank you so much!! I didn't make as many for this trip as usual because they had some repeats!

I don't have coherent thoughts at the moment to say much, but wanted to say that I am definitely following along. I loved going to Sea World and the San Diego Zoo back on my trip in 2007 when I had a SoCal City Pass. it just added so much more to the experience. I just wanted to add that I think believe the tank that you weren't sure who it was home to was the Belugas, if I remember correctly from my last trip there.
I'm sure you're right! I was thinking it was the beluga exhibit, but I didn't want to say so and sound stupid if I was wrong! :)

Thanks for the link on FB because I didn't know you had a TR going!

Oddly, I've stayed at both of those hotels!!!

Um would we still be friends if I admitted that I was waiting for a puking story???? :rotfl2:
How weird that you've stayed at both of the hotels!

We wouldn't be friends if you WEREN'T waiting for a puking story! :rotfl:

Look at you all trip report and all! Thanks!

First...I had no idea it could be colder in Cali than Michigan! Ugh! Sorry your first day was not just cold, but wet too!

Second...really we are heading into day 3 and no rear shots of Henry...hmmm...you are getting slack!

I don't like that whole getting walked away from thing esp when your nerves are already on edge...I would probably cry too!

The zoo looks fun but big! I don't think I would be up for a skyway ride either...lord we would be fun on vacation together with all our fears! When it was raining on the way down to WDW I was in an all out panic as we approached Jacksonville...aka the city of bridges....I had a death grip on Tim's phone with the radar to see when we would be out of the rain. He asked if that thing would tell me how big the puddles on the road was...I think he was mocking me!

You have never seen the beach! Shame on you! You know there are beautiful beaches in NC! ;) I do have to say...I was surprised when I saw any of the Great Lakes...I really didn't know they were that big. (Actually, today would be the day I saw the first one 10 years ago...Lake Erie on my way to Niagra Falls for our Honeymoon.)

Those rooms look pretty nice at the Hojo...I'm not sure what I expected.

Can't wait for more!:goodvibes

ETA---I almost forgot! NEVER eat at JIB!!!! I have only eaten there once and it too made me very sick...I will never be back and you confirmed for me why!
Oh my gosh, you're right! I can't believe I haven't posted any Henry butt pictures! I must remedy that in the next installment! He's been working out, so the view is even better! :rotfl2:

I would have been right there with you on your terrifying ride through Jacksonville in a downpour. YIKES!!!

The HoJo is actually one of the nicer hotels within walking distance to Disneyland, believe it or not. I usually avoid HoJos like the plague. But, I heard lots of nice things about this one. It really was a great hotel!

Now you tell me about JIB!

LOL, me too Kristine! Glad there wasn't any trouble at the restaurant!

LOVE the beach pictures. We have never taken pictures on the beach either, and I have always wanted to. When we first saw some of them Megan was very insistent that Tessa comes to OUR beach. She was confused to learn that California has their own beaches!

We will definitely have to make it to your beach someday! Does Megan know that we have beaches in Michigan, too? I don't think my kids know. ;)

Great update! There is no way in H E double hockey sticks I could survive the air tram ride thingy. UH UH.

Can't be as bad as the family I heard about (on the disboards)
that showed up at the Port Orleans resort (not sure which one)
in a falling apart old pick-up,
who then proceeded to unload their belongings from the back of said pick-up...

all of which were contained in GARBAGE BAGS.

I guess they spend all their money on the trip??? :lmao:
Oh my gosh, that is SO funny! Hey, garbage bags hold your belongings just as well as suitcases, right?

Dropping in to say I am all caught up - an easy task at only two pages - LOL! I am so behind in my other TR's. Love the TR and photos so far. Sorry the trip seemed to have a rocky start but you guys made the best of things! We are thinking about a CA trip so I am really looking forward to reading all of your experiences!
Yeah, the 1st day wasn't the greatest, but it turned out to be a nice vacation overall! Besides, I think I was the only one who was miserable on the first day! :rotfl2:

So much to say! Let's see if I can remember all of it! I'll start off with HoJo's! I think you must have had a BAD premium room. What floor were you on? The higher the better in my opinion but we have stayed on 3 and 5 and :love: it! Here is a view from our room!

n575830326_4849069_2873.jpg

Of course I shouldn't show anyone how much I loved my room because that means less chance of a room for me! I also love the desk (which seems to be the extra between the two rooms). Lin plays his game (or I browse) while Dallas eats and I don't have to fear the milk spilling and hitting the computer.

Oh, and you picture neglected to show the awesome pirate play area! Must be old! I hope you have some of the kids playing in it later on in the TR.

I enjoyed seeing the two layouts together.

I am surprised your kids have never seen the ocean. What a treat to get to see the Pacific Ocean vs the Atlantic! I just love the ocean! Either one is good! We can't stay dry when we go to the Pacific either. For some reason the water is so inviting!

The zoo looks like so much fun! They were redoing the elephant area when we were there and looks like the Polar Bears have also gotten a makeover. All those cute seals and helicopter weren't there before. How I am ever convince Lin to go back. He HATES zoos!

I love the little bus ride! That is one oddly laid out zoo! I didn't realize you were so terrified of the sky ride. Guess Cedar Point as a child wasn't one of your fondest memories! My favorite memory was riding across those looking down at all the people eating french fries. Never thought about when they got to the pole.

If you come visit us, we can go to Zoo Atlanta

5576_248517570326_575830326_8241774_84667_n.jpg

5576_248517555326_575830326_8241772_4763034_n.jpg

and see some panda bears! I think they had to or are going to have to send one or two back to China soon. Last year they were doing a huge fundraiser to "save the pandas", read that as pay China more $ to lease them longer. But I am sure there are still some at the zoo.

5576_248517615326_575830326_8241780_842351_n.jpg

Look, Dallas even got a little stuffed panda. He actually was just playing with it yesterday too! I think there is one other zoo that has Pandas too. Washington DC too maybe? They are pretty rare though so I am so glad you stopped and waited to see them!

Can't wait for your first day at DL!

I thought we had a desk in our room and an extra table to eat at. I know we kept the computer on something besides the table. Yeah, we had a bad premium room. It was on a lower floor. I had really hoped for the top floor! But, I also wanted to be closer to the in-laws and there were no premium rooms available for them (supposedly).

You're right, the sky ride at Cedar Point was always terrifying for me! They used to have one at Disney World that I didn't like any better!

I love that you posted pictures on my TR!! Thanks for sharing your Atlanta pandas!

I thought we had a desk in our room and an extra table to eat at. I know we kept the computer on something besides the table. Yeah, we had a bad premium room. It was on a lower floor. I had really hoped for the top floor! But, I also wanted to be closer to the in-laws and there were no premium rooms available for them (supposedly).

You're right, the sky ride at Cedar Point was always terrifying for me! They used to have one at Disney World that I didn't like any better!

I love that you posted pictures on my TR!! Thanks for sharing your Atlanta pandas!

I have never eaten at a JIB and now you both have scared me away. Sadly, I saw the story on the news years ago where the boy died of ecoli there. I think the only time I have ever seen one was in Cali and maybe once in NC. So, it isn't like I have had a lot of chances. Sorry you were sick though.

Of course we are reading along! Enjoying living through you!

I was going to post the HoJo picture no matter what. I didn't feel like digging for a better view one, that was our worst view actually but you could still see the Matterhorn well and the monorail when it came around and fireworks and hear the music. I hope to get the 7th floor this time. I have never asked before and probably need to call and add it on.

I enjoyed the group picture too and that you'll matched. So nice of you to let your niece keep the dress. I bet she just loves it and thinks of your kindness all the time. Is that only the 2nd time the kids have met? You might have mentioned it already, I can't remember.

Sawyer is just a cutie. I can't believe how grown up he is looking! Your shoe issues are my worst nightmare when we go on vacation. I try to make sure everyone has two pairs (even just crocs) in case something happens and Lin ALWAYS makes fun of me for it! I wish he would read this!

I can't wait to read about the Disney portion of your trip!

And the beach pictures are great. LOVE the one of Tessa writing her name in the sand. :goodvibes

Just be careful what you say about Jack in the Box. Our family has been known to schedule our driving route to manage the most JIB stops possible per trip!
As I recall, we had JIB tacos for breakfast on our way out of Las Vegas this summer.....

I tried the teriyaki bowl at one of our stops this summer too. (I guess even I have a limit on the number of JIB tacos I can eat in one trip.....) and was underwhelmed.

Their tiny little churros are awesome though!

I've been on both the Cedar Point and WDW skyride...I don't remember EITHER of them being at the same hight that planes fly. That SDzoo one is freaky high.

I can't wait to read about the Disney portion of your trip!

And the beach pictures are great. LOVE the one of Tessa writing her name in the sand. :goodvibes

Just be careful what you say about Jack in the Box. Our family has been known to schedule our driving route to manage the most JIB stops possible per trip!
As I recall, we had JIB tacos for breakfast on our way out of Las Vegas this summer.....

I tried the teriyaki bowl at one of our stops this summer too. (I guess even I have a limit on the number of JIB tacos I can eat in one trip.....) and was underwhelmed.

Their tiny little churros are awesome though!
I liked my eggroll and my shake was delicious! How's that for being nice to JIB? ;)

I've been on both the Cedar Point and WDW skyride...I don't remember EITHER of them being at the same hight that planes fly. That SDzoo one is freaky high.

You're right! This was the highest skyride I've ever been on! Since I was terrified at Cedar Point and WDW, you can imagine how I was feeling on this one!

I have never eaten at a JIB and now you both have scared me away. Sadly, I saw the story on the news years ago where the boy died of ecoli there. I think the only time I have ever seen one was in Cali and maybe once in NC. So, it isn't like I have had a lot of chances. Sorry you were sick though.

Of course we are reading along! Enjoying living through you!

I was going to post the HoJo picture no matter what. I didn't feel like digging for a better view one, that was our worst view actually but you could still see the Matterhorn well and the monorail when it came around and fireworks and hear the music. I hope to get the 7th floor this time. I have never asked before and probably need to call and add it on.

I enjoyed the group picture too and that you'll matched. So nice of you to let your niece keep the dress. I bet she just loves it and thinks of your kindness all the time. Is that only the 2nd time the kids have met? You might have mentioned it already, I can't remember.

Sawyer is just a cutie. I can't believe how grown up he is looking! Your shoe issues are my worst nightmare when we go on vacation. I try to make sure everyone has two pairs (even just crocs) in case something happens and Lin ALWAYS makes fun of me for it! I wish he would read this!

I knew you'd appreciate the matching!

Just read your TR. Sea World sounds cool - we should have gone there when we drove to Disney in April but we didn't. I hear the San Diego Zoo was supposed to be the zoo to go to. I'm in CT so the closest zoo to us Bronx Zoo or one in RI but we have a very small one a couple of towns over.

I will also say that Henry's brother looks very much like him.

I love the kids' outfits for Sea World. I hope some day I will be able to applique. I'm just learning to sew (that's where I followed you over from)

I have can't to see what you've sewn for Disneyland.

They do have good egg rolls.

I used to ride the bucket rides with my dad as a kid. I did it because my mom and sister didn't, he loved them so it was my chance to have alone time with my dad. I hated every single minute of it. Would I do it all again now as an adult? You better believe it.

So I'm browsing through the DL section of the DIS and randomly click on the first TR on the list and what do you know??? I know that girl! :rotfl: It's my fellow mom of a Tessa. I didn't know your DH (and his brother) were LEOs. So that is one (or should each brother be separate?) more coinky dinky point for you guys. :thumbsup2

I'm researching DL (even though I grew up in So CA) because we will be going in Sept with our Give a Day vouchers. We also have a passport that Phoebe was given when we left GKTW, to get into SD Zoo, Legoland, Six Flags, etc. So we are having a west coast version of the jam packed park week we just did in April. Insane, I know.

So perfect timing to find your TR on SD and DL. I have to say KUDOS to you for making it all the way to the bathroom with Sawyer!!! We had several of those moments on our trip. We were not as lucky. :sad2: Tessa loved Atlantis and getting soaked on a cold day also. Go figure. I laughed at the mention of the innapropriate photos with the statues. Oh! And the panda bear poop. We have a shot of some turtle love on our trip. :eek:

Did you guys even cover the whole zoo? I was thinking of doing a few afternoon hours at the zoo on the day we drive out, and then get a hotel, and do the Wild Animal Park the next day. I remember that one being big when I was a kid. But maybe the zoo takes a day also? Hmmmmm.

Well, I'm loving your TR and can't wait to see what excitement you guys bring to DL!popcorn::

Hi, just found your trip report in your signature for the Disboutique page. It sounds like you guys had a great trip. How nice that you could share the experience with Henry's brother and his family. I would be crying if I was wet and cold - going to get warm clothes was smart thinking. I'm sure it made for a better day since an unhappy mommy leads to unhappy kids.

Too bad you had to cover up those cute Sea World outfits. Of course, I love the Baby Simba dresses and shirts. You are quite sneaking with the coordinating shirts - it made for even better beach pictures.

Are you taking most of these pictures with your SLR? I remember you posting about your new lens.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time! Sawyer had his tonsils and adenoids out last week. So, I've been pretty busy with him. Then, I got behind on my digitizing (I digitize embroidery designs for those that don't know). So, I just haven't had time to update. But, I WILL finish this trip report! I'm hoping to write the next segment up on Friday night.

Just read your TR. Sea World sounds cool - we should have gone there when we drove to Disney in April but we didn't. I hear the San Diego Zoo was supposed to be the zoo to go to. I'm in CT so the closest zoo to us Bronx Zoo or one in RI but we have a very small one a couple of towns over.

I will also say that Henry's brother looks very much like him.

I love the kids' outfits for Sea World. I hope some day I will be able to applique. I'm just learning to sew (that's where I followed you over from)

I have can't to see what you've sewn for Disneyland.
My mom just told me that our local zoo is one of the top zoos in the country. It's not very big, but the animals are in more natural habitats. So, come to Michigan and go to Binder Park Zoo! You can feed giraffes!

Henry and his brother do look a lot alike! They always have! Henry's cuter, of course. ;)

I did the appliques for the kids' outfits on my embroidery machine. But, I used to hand applique all the time! I just hated doing faces!

They do have good egg rolls.

I used to ride the bucket rides with my dad as a kid. I did it because my mom and sister didn't, he loved them so it was my chance to have alone time with my dad. I hated every single minute of it. Would I do it all again now as an adult? You better believe it.
Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest story ever. That just about makes me cry!

I know, I know!! I'll get to it!

So I'm browsing through the DL section of the DIS and randomly click on the first TR on the list and what do you know??? I know that girl! :rotfl: It's my fellow mom of a Tessa. I didn't know your DH (and his brother) were LEOs. So that is one (or should each brother be separate?) more coinky dinky point for you guys. :thumbsup2

I'm researching DL (even though I grew up in So CA) because we will be going in Sept with our Give a Day vouchers. We also have a passport that Phoebe was given when we left GKTW, to get into SD Zoo, Legoland, Six Flags, etc. So we are having a west coast version of the jam packed park week we just did in April. Insane, I know.

So perfect timing to find your TR on SD and DL. I have to say KUDOS to you for making it all the way to the bathroom with Sawyer!!! We had several of those moments on our trip. We were not as lucky. :sad2: Tessa loved Atlantis and getting soaked on a cold day also. Go figure. I laughed at the mention of the innapropriate photos with the statues. Oh! And the panda bear poop. We have a shot of some turtle love on our trip. :eek:

Did you guys even cover the whole zoo? I was thinking of doing a few afternoon hours at the zoo on the day we drive out, and then get a hotel, and do the Wild Animal Park the next day. I remember that one being big when I was a kid. But maybe the zoo takes a day also? Hmmmmm.

Well, I'm loving your TR and can't wait to see what excitement you guys bring to DL!popcorn::
How funny that you happened upon my trip report! It was so nice to hear from you and get an update on your family!

They're both in law enforcement! Their grandpa, great grandpa, and great great grandpa were all police officers. So, it's in their blood! We have some really cool pictures of each generation in their uniforms hanging in our bedroom.

Sawyer is just getting older and able to hold it in a little longer. We left many a mess on many a restaurant floor before I started carrying air sickness bags with me everywhere. He still misses the bag on occasion (right Teresa?).

Make sure you read up on the Give A Day Get a Day vouchers! They don't seem to have a clue what to do with them at Disneyland. Of course, I was using mine for the free fastpasses. But, I'll get to that in my next installment.

My husband is all about the inappropriate photos. We have quite a few!

We covered the whole zoo, if you count riding on top of the double decker bus! :rotfl2:

Hi, just found your trip report in your signature for the Disboutique page. It sounds like you guys had a great trip. How nice that you could share the experience with Henry's brother and his family. I would be crying if I was wet and cold - going to get warm clothes was smart thinking. I'm sure it made for a better day since an unhappy mommy leads to unhappy kids.

Too bad you had to cover up those cute Sea World outfits. Of course, I love the Baby Simba dresses and shirts. You are quite sneaking with the coordinating shirts - it made for even better beach pictures.

Are you taking most of these pictures with your SLR? I remember you posting about your new lens.
Thank you for sympathizing with my cold wet self.

I left the SLR at home, unfortunately. I knew I didn't want to carry it around and Henry said he wouldn't carry it for me. So, these were all taken with my little Sony Cybershot.

Hi,
Nice post. Keep it up....
Thanks! Bear with me, I will finish this trip report!

I can't believe I missed this installment! Geesh, I would have swore i read it!

You are so sweet letting Shylynn keep the dress! I love the picture of the three of them!

You guys didn't get lost EVER??? WOW!! That is one for the record books!

Seriously??? YAY! ??? for the SKYRIDE??? ARE YOU INSANE!!!!????!!!!

Yep, it's the posts that terrify me too. That ride is the scariest invention EVER!!! Righ up there with the ferris wheel. Give me a rollercoaster or Tower of Terror any day!

oh my gosh!! LOOK DOWN??? WHAT!?!! I'm scared enough looking at that picture of you and Shawna and I can see past you...

I'm getting panicky too!

I knew you would come to your senses about the value of a free ride of terror.

SAWYER wasn't with you!!??? Oh wow, a whole other eliment of terror...

PHEW!!! You are down!!! YAY!!!

Can't help laughing at the poor planning with the polar bear picture op!

Aww, Tessa and Shylynn look adorable with the seal!

That just cracks me up that Shawna asked you to lift her legs up!!!

Aww, how sweet of Shawna to make sure you see the pandas!

pooping panda!!! hehehehe

The double decker bus is about as far as you should get from the ground.

OH my goodness, the girls and the elephant!!!

I do not understand those cut out either!

Trace looks cute as a black and white girl. I like the green hat sticking of her/his head.

Poor elephants.

That picture of the girls in that bin cracks me up!

Yep, Skyride of Terror! That picture is very frightening!

You WERE tired!

OOH, the Jack in the Box shake looks yummy!

and the teriyaki chicken bowl.. I'm getting hungry!

aww, too bad the chicken bowl wasn't tasty!

buzzed into the bathroom? That is weird. Kind of like they use to do at Burlington Coat Factory.

OH no, I didn't realize you all got a little sick after your meal! What a place to be stuck!

Kite Brothers. Officers of the Law! A force to be reconned with!

I love the ocean pictures! And, I'm all about making sure there is a bathroom nearby!

Your kids have never been to the beach??? Yet another tidbit I didn't know. I do love the Tessa thought she saw the ocean already!

Aww, cute picture of Henry and Sawyer! I remember when we were little, or rather when I was little and you were possibly not even a spec, and we were at Grandma and Grandpa's at Lake Michigan. Mom would always tell us we could go to the lake, but we shouldn't get in the water. Yeah, that never worked out very well! We always got SOAKED!! But, it was so fun. (except for the dead alewife, eww, they were gross)

OOOH, cool hotel lobby!

PIRATE HATS!!

That is so weird that they had 2 reservations for you!

Very odd that a premium room has less space than a normal room!

Yep, Sawyer misses the airsickeness bag every now and then!!! LOL!

OK, I'm all caught up, go ahead and post the next installment. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter