• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We brought home a wonderful souvenir!

Thumperr

Mouseketeer
We were in the world sept 1-20 and we just found out we took an extra passenger home with us! I'm so happy, we've been wanting a 3rd child ever since DS2 had his first birthday and Disney did the Magic.
My mom was already joking to name the baby Mickey or Minnie, but I'm not sure about that :rotfl2:

So next time we'll visit the mouse we'll be a family of 5 instead of 4 :cool1::cloud9:

We were in the world sept 1-20 and we just found out we took an extra passenger home with us! I'm so happy, we've been wanting a 3rd child ever since DS2 had his first birthday and Disney did the Magic.
My mom was already joking to name the baby Mickey or Minnie, but I'm not sure about that :rotfl2:

So next time we'll visit the mouse we'll be a family of 5 instead of 4 :cool1::cloud9:

Congrats...

Reminds me of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHrSX0gHX_8

Congrats! We joked about using the name Orlando for our son. We were expecting him the year that ad came out and he was our little souvenir-I almost hurt myself I laughed so hard the first time I saw it

If it's a girl maybe you should name her Susan, Sue for short. She's your little "sou"venir! :rotfl:

Congrats!!!! I found out I was pregnant with our third baby two days after we returned from our first trip to WDW. I was pregnant already when I went down, it turns out (but only a few days LOL), but it still felt like an extra magical trip as I will forever associate finding out I was pregnant with Disney World.

We did the same thing on our honeymoon in '06. Turns out to be the best souvenir every. It was even more awesome when she got to spend her 3rd birthday at Disney World.

Congratulations!! A happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Cograts!

Disney names would be soo cute

if it's a girl you could name her after one of the princesses princess:

a boy name might be harder to choose - Buzz, Donald, Jack...

I always wondered why my middle name was "Fort Wilderness Cabins". :rolleyes1

Congratulations to you and your family from a Disney 'souvenir'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter