• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We breed Disney lovers!3 kids later and still want more Disney! A March 2011 PTR :)

I bought just about the CUTEST lil' suit outfit for Mr. Preston today at Kohls. Of course, mama got a few new things as well since I don't "do" dressy too much at home and I know with the signature dining I really want to dress nicely. I don't mean to brag but....I'm looking pretty dang good after 3 babies and 3 c-sections LOL. Anyway, PJ's outfit is soooo adorable! I'll have to post pics of him modeling it in a bit ;) I really got it for him to wear for CRT since the girls are going to be all beautified I figured he needs something special as well, right? I've searched and searched for a baby prince charming outfit and was unsuccessful :( IDK why Disney doesn't make something like that for the boys? I'm sure I wouldn't be the only person interested in something like this!!!

pics to come soon!

Lisa when do you suggest I order the diapers? Through amazon it takes 2 days but I'd like to make sure they are there in time for us too...just in case.

Lisa when do you suggest I order the diapers? Through amazon it takes 2 days but I'd like to make sure they are there in time for us too...just in case.

If you add your name and ressie # to the mailing info, they will hold onto any packages you have shipped...so I would maybe order it 4-5 days out to have a little wiggle room.
I'm mailing by UPS or FedEx ground and usually takes 7 days, so giving it an extra couple of days too!

can't wait to see PJ's new outfits! I'm sure he will look very "princely" in them!

when are you doing CRT???? we are going for dinner on the 29th Megan's 11th bday!

Hopping on board late. It's soon time for your vacation!! I'm glad you are Disney obsessed and started the facebook group!! Your plans look great!

If you add your name and ressie # to the mailing info, they will hold onto any packages you have shipped...so I would maybe order it 4-5 days out to have a little wiggle room.
I'm mailing by UPS or FedEx ground and usually takes 7 days, so giving it an extra couple of days too!

can't wait to see PJ's new outfits! I'm sure he will look very "princely" in them!

when are you doing CRT???? we are going for dinner on the 29th Megan's 11th bday!

Oh it's soooo adorable! Thanks for the info on the packages as well. We will be going to CRT on the 30th. What better way for her to spend her 11th bday! I just keep wishing that I could just freeze time and keep all of them young forever....

Hopping on board late. It's soon time for your vacation!! I'm glad you are Disney obsessed and started the facebook group!! Your plans look great!

Aw, thanks! I'm wondering what we are going to do after we have all gone on our trips lol. Maybe just make a Disney obsessed FB group in general :rotfl:

I can't wait to see the new outfit.

I'll have to give you guys a sneak peak. He wasn't too pleased the night I tried it on him and he was tired but he sure looked HANDSOME ;)

SO close now! Down to 6 days!!! :banana:

So really quickly while I actually have a moment (which is a rareity these days with 3 kiddies lol)...I had the WORST nightmare ever last night. I dreamed that we were totally late for our departing flight and ended up missing it! I just remember sobbing and sobbing until I went into a full blown asthma attack ...something about a huge stuffed teddy bear and then eventually I woke up LOL. Ok, so not funny but just thought I'd share. These are some whacky dreams I've been having lately, comparable to the kind us ladies seem to get during pregnancy (NOPE, not happenin here hehe).

I'm still trying to figure out if I should do online check in or not. I just don't want to totally ruin my chances of not getting my request. I've been playing with ADR's again (not a good thing at this point). Been considering cancelling our LeCellier lunch for Tutto just to mix it up a bit as steak might get old after a while??

Gosh guys...I guess a part of me just still can't we are headed back to WDW. I'm just so blessed, really. 3 healthy kids, a good hubby that obeys my commands, 2 cats who drive me nutty, a decent home, working vehicles lol. Life is GOOD. And when I finally arrive to WDW I know I am going to lose it! I'm such a cry baby with this stuff ;)

Sorry this is so random....trying to type as fast as I possibly can. Oops, now goldfish crackers have dumped all over the ground, Mommy duties are calling! TTYL!!

mandy, I did on-line check in.....if you don't get what you want when you check in they will try to accomodate you....plus I think the on-line checkin line is supposed to be shorter!
did 95% of my packing today!! 5 days and counting!

don't worry about your dream, just plan a little extra time to get to the airport to sooth yourself!

Gosh guys...I guess a part of me just still can't we are headed back to WDW. I'm just so blessed, really. 3 healthy kids, a good hubby that obeys my commands, 2 cats who drive me nutty, a decent home, working vehicles lol. Life is GOOD. And when I finally arrive to WDW I know I am going to lose it! I'm such a cry baby with this stuff ;)

Me too!!! I would bet money that I'll cry when we get there! When we took my DD to see Disney on Ice the first time (she was 3), I was in tears when the characters came out!!! :laughing:

5 days and counting!! It's really getting real now guys ;) No crazy dreams last night, thankfully lol.

Your little Preston is a cutie pie. I have 3 girls and REALLY wanna try one more time for a little boy. We'll see. Lol. I can't wait to see pics when you get back from your trip! It's fun to bring little ones. My 7 yr old went at 11 months old and she was so cute there.

are you all packed Mandy???
did you send a box to POP??

I'm 99% done, just a couple of things to through in Sat morning before we leave...are the girls getting excited?? Megan is about to jump out of her skin with excitement! she has had early dismissal all week for school conference so having her home the extra 2 1/2 hours each day is making her days go a bit slower!

can't wait to meet up with you, see you at the WORLD!

I don't know if I mentioned it, or if you remember from facebook, but I will be staying at Pop on April 3rd! Maybe we'll see each other. Will you have any "dis" things hanging off you? I have a lime green mickey discreetly on my stroller and I might put one on my camera bag too.

we will have our mickey heads to on our purse....they are surrounded by flowers! will also have a Happy Bday Megan banner and Mickey head on our window at POP!

we will be at the airport this time tomorrow!

safe travels ladies, see you around the world!

Aw, thanks! I'm wondering what we are going to do after we have all gone on our trips lol. Maybe just make a Disney obsessed FB group in general :rotfl:

Maybe just a group name change?? Disney obsessed fits me well ;) that would work!!

mandy, I did on-line check in.....if you don't get what you want when you check in they will try to accomodate you....plus I think the on-line checkin line is supposed to be shorter!
did 95% of my packing today!! 5 days and counting!

don't worry about your dream, just plan a little extra time to get to the airport to sooth yourself!

I did online check in. Also called the resort 3 days before checking in to see if they saw my request. When we checked in to CSR, it just took a few minutes, I asked if we got our request, and the cm said, yes. It was a very smooth and quick check-in!!

Me too!!! I would bet money that I'll cry when we get there! When we took my DD to see Disney on Ice the first time (she was 3), I was in tears when the characters came out!!! :laughing:

I am at Disney all the time, and I still get choked up walking down main street, at the B&B show, and the Lion King show. I also get choked up watching people experience their firsts. Except at Club Cool, I get giddy watching people try Beverly for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter