We booked!

jothp

Going to wash my car in honour of the mouse.
:cool1::banana::cheer2:

We came to a compromise and have booked 2 nights at DLH. We had always planned to stay the first night offsite before moving to DLH and will still do this to make a 3 night stay in total. We decided with the later opening hours this summer and by leaving later on our last day that three nights would be enough instead of our usual four. Haven't booked the offsite stay yet so could always do two nights there if I change my mind again:rotfl:

So excited:cool1::dance3::cheer2::yay:

Congratulations :cool1:

I was reading your other thread ;)

Let the planning commence :cheer2:

yey congratulations, sounds like a great plan to me :goodvibes.

We're doing the same thing this time, 3 nights/4 days instead of 4/5, because of the later openings midweek. I haven't booked my hotel yet at all though.

Congratulations on your booking! We always stay for 3 nights and it seems enough.

Your little princesses will be thrilled :goodvibes

Wow - well done for booking! Your DDs will love it :lovestruc:cloud9:

Congrats on booking! :thumbsup2 Did you get a good deal? DLH is the hotel we've been looking at as hoping to take DD (3) & baby once born.

Congratulations :cool1:

I was reading your other thread ;)

Let the planning commence :cheer2:

Thanks, the planning is already in progress, do you think it is too soon for a PTR

yey congratulations, sounds like a great plan to me :goodvibes.

We're doing the same thing this time, 3 nights/4 days instead of 4/5, because of the later openings midweek. I haven't booked my hotel yet at all though.

Great minds think alike as they say:goodvibes

how exciting!!! :goodvibes

I know, I am so excited I could do a little dance:rotfl:

Congratulations on your booking! We always stay for 3 nights and it seems enough.

Your little princesses will be thrilled :goodvibes

Wow - well done for booking! Your DDs will love it :lovestruc:cloud9:

Thanks guys, I think the plan is to tell the girls about the trip but to keep DLH as a surprise. I can't wait to see their faces. :goodvibes

Congrats on booking! :thumbsup2 Did you get a good deal? DLH is the hotel we've been looking at as hoping to take DD (3) & baby once born.

We have dream annual passes and managed to get a good rate with the pass discount. :goodvibes

Yay!! You've booked!! :cool1:

Thanks I just can't wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter