We booked back to back on the Magic!

Denine

I want to go on a cruise! I want to move to sunny
I am so excited!!!:bounce: We were already booked on the 10-19 cruise and we wanted to go on another cruise. So we decided to book the 10-12 cruise as well! :D
The 10-12 booking is with DVC points. The 10-19 booking was an on board booking from last October, so we got a great deal.
I am trying to imagine myself on board the Magic for 2 weeks. Absolute bliss!

Sounds like Paradise!!!! It surely will be your home away from home. Enjoy!!!!

MJ

I just wish it was October. But I am leaving for WDW on Sunday for 10 days.

Not sure but , some people have had to GET OFF THE SHIP ..
AND REBOARD ON SAT. and some people have gotten to stay on board so that is one thing i would check on ,, in trip reports i have seen it both ways and was going to do it but did not want to have to sit in the port waiting area for 4 hours . would check on that so u can talk to whoever u need to to stay on the ship and is it the same room ??
peter

I am so happy for you!! I wish we were able to join everyone on the 10-12 trip. I want a post card from all of the 10-13-01 group when they are on the 10-12-02 cruise!!

:D

I don't know yet if we have to get off the ship. We are not booked in the same cabin for both cruises since we didn't book them together. But the cabins are right next to each other. If we have to get off, no big deal. That's why we bring the Pinnochle cards. I am usually to busy people watching though.

Kathy: No problem sending a postcard. I just need your address.

wow u r so lucky.. eastern and then western,
ok as long as u dont mind, but would u not feel special
to be onboard playing cards waiting for the rest of the common folk to arrive, lol i would and u could request the same cabin for both weeks now. and they could probably accomadate u...
gealous , we r going on the may 11, 2002 first trip to the western carib. hey have a great time
peter

Denine: wow! this is really an unforgetable vacation!!! Please don't forget to write a trip report telling your experience with double cruising. I wish you the best of times. Twice!:D

I would love to stay on board while waiting for the rest of the passengers to board and seeing off the one's leaving:D But, it is up to Disney, not me.
I may see if our TA can switch us to the same cabin we booked through DVC. Our original cabin was already booked for the 10-12 cruise which is why we had to take the one next door.
I will definitely write a trip report. This will probably be a once in a lifetime thing. I feel very lucky to be able to do this. If it wasn't for DVC, we probably wouldn't have been able to.

Denine- Only kidding about the postcard.:D I'm trying to think of anything possible to get on another cruise soon! :rolleyes: DH wants to know if there is a support group like AA for Disney Cruise Veterans that want to go on another cruise!! He wants to enroll me.;)

Denine that is going to be a wonderful trip. I hope you have great weather for both sailings. Save us some for our sailing on Oct 26. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter