we ate part IV

rtrtx2

Earning My Ears
food court at Carribbean beach- 2 vouchers, 2 fried chicken meals, one with mashed potatoes and green beans, the other with rice and mixed veg. Both had 2 mini corn muffins each, dessert was some kind of tart and chocolate cake. Plenty for 4 to share.

flametree BBQ at AK- 2 vouchers, 2 pulled pork sand with baked beans and I think coleslaw(sides might be wrong)2 choc cake . DS spilled soda and cast member was there asap with help and replaced soda. 8.5 out of 10

Pecos Bill at MK-3 vouchers, tacos, taco salad, nachos, churro and two ice cream bars. No side option were given although voucher says they should be. Least favorite meal. 5 out of 10.

We spread our stay between onsite hotels and ate offsite for 3 breakfast (McDonalds and SHoneys) and one dinner Sonny's BBQ. We did have donuts and juice in the room and kids had a late night snack at McD's.

We enjoyed our Disney dining, DH and now convinced onsite hotel and restaurants are a must for future trips.

Thanks for the reviews! I loved reading about them all. Would you mind telling a little more about the renovated food court at CBR??? Any details you can remember about the different stations, where you pay, etc. would be much appreciated.

Thanks

sorry, don't recall much. we had origianlly checked out of AKL to move offsite for remainder of the week, then ended up grabbing a room here instead. Tired and just got two dinners to go. I know they have a little market with bakery items, fruit, drinks, etc. I recall pizza and I think pasta. We had fried chicken. Seems to me there were burgers also. The beverage station was towards the back, opposite the food stands. Felt like a carribbean market place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter