we ate part III

rtrtx2

Earning My Ears
Beaches& cream-ordered too much food(used 3 connection vouchers for 4 of us, next time only 2). had milkshake and smoothies for beverages, bowl of chili with fries, prime rib sub with fries(more like a steak sub, good but too heavy for lunch) chilli and cheese dog with onion rings. Ofcourse we ended with the kitchen sink ( too stuffed to even think about ordering any other desserts). Kids we delighted when the waitress announced our table of 4 piggies were attempting it. It truly has everthing including the litchen sink in it. Unless kids really want it or we have a first timer, doubt we would order it again(just too much stuff in it, give me a banana split) Friendly service, tasty food. 9 out of 10

Maras at akl- 3 vouchers, cheeseburger and fries, fried shrimp and side salad, african stew and side of fruit, cheesecake, carrot cake, and I forget third dessert. Plenty to share, food good not great. 7 out of 10

All stars Sports food court- 2 vouchers, chicken quesidillas&fries, chicken fingers and fries, banana split, chocolate cake. 7.5 out 10

rtrtx2, I've enjoyed all three of your reviews. You hit a couple of the restaurants we'll be trying soon with the vouchers. Did you find the vouchers a good deal? I've read a lot of reviews where the users didn't feel like they were worth getting. What was your experience? TIA!! D

for the most part I felt we got a good deal using the vouchers, the one exception was Pecos Bills. The best were Beaches and Cream and also the food court at the Carribbean Beach resort. Typically we do not order dessert, for the vouchers to be value the dessert must be figured in, but it was nice. I truly liked the fact that many of our meals were pre-paid. We did use one Kingdom lunch voucher, original plans were to use it at Rainforrest Cafe but didn't make it so we substituted Sci-fi(planned to eat her anyway so saved $$ and used our vouchers). We only used two for the 4 of us(DS 11 & DS 12). Again it was nice trying appetizers and desserts.

rtrtx2, thanks for your response. I've just found out that due to construction, WDW is moving us from the All-Star Music to the Caribbean Beach Resort. :smooth: Did you enjoy the resort? How was the new food court? Any suggestions for room requests? TIA! DU

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter