we are so sad!!!

sconstantz

Mouseketeer
Well, I announced earlier this week that we made an offer on points to purchase at OKW and it was accepted. Well, it seems that the owner had used some of this years points and banked the rest, so the deal wasn't really the same. At first, we thought we would go through with it, but over the evening we talked it through and it really wasn't the same deal. So..... now we aren't buying (for now).

We are going to go ahead and try to rent points for a May trip and wait for the right options to come up, instead of trying to rush it.

We know we made the right choice, but it is really hard.

Shelly :(

(((((((( Shelly ))))))))) The perfect deal will come around... sorry this one fell thru.

I appreciate your kind thoughts. I wish we could have gone through with it, but the owner had just used to many points and we wouldn't have been able to take a vacation this year as planned. We also know that if we aren't "under the gun" we'll make a good choice. It'll come.

Again, thanks for your kind words. We appreciate it.

shelly

It's good you found out before you finished the 'deal'. As you know by now, banked or borrowed points can really make a difference in the true "value" of a deal.

Keep looking, there's lots more out there.

I suspect it won't be long before we can all give you that official Welcome Home.

W l o e H m !!!!

We'll fill in the blanks later.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter