We are off tomorrow!!!!

jwhiting

Mouseketeer
Mum & Dad picking us up at 2pm to drive us down to Gatwick, making sure we stop off for a TGI's (to get us really in the mood) on the way down!!! :teeth:

Twilight check in, a few beers in the airport and room booked at the Hilton for overnight. :cool1:

Then the big day........11.15am LGW-MCO Virgin flight in Premium Economy :cool1:

Really can't wait now...thanks for all your bits of advice, it may be our 4th trip but any new information is very much appreciated.

To anyone going at the same time....see you in the land of the Mouse :earboy2:

Julian

Not jealous at all..no really....oh alright, very jealous and i hope you have a wonderful time. Just make sure you come back and tell us all about it. Have fun,

Claire

:wave: Bye bye, the Whitings - have a wonderful trip :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Hope you all have a magical trip send my :love: to ::MickeyMo
only 158 days to go for me

Have a wonderful time :cool1: Say hi to Mickey for me, I'm only 4 weeks behind you now :cheer2:

Anz :earsgirl:

Have a great holiday :banana: May see you there :cheer2:

Michelle

How Exciting,i bet you wont sleep much tonight,who am i kidding i bet youve not been sleeping properly for weeks :goodvibes

Hope you all have a fantastic time :wizard:

:earsgirl:

Have a super time Julian! :goodvibes

Only 51 days until my trip! :cheer2:

:flower:

Jodie

Thank you all for your good holiday wishes, I think we might just manage to have a nice time..... :goodvibes

Only 5 hours to go to pick up time!!!!! :cool1:

Bye all!!!! I'll say hi to ::MickeyMo for you!!! :sunny:

Julian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter