• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are NOT Disney people – a trip report

Jill, thank you!

Linda, Thank you for the great suggestions. I will get on the phone and see if I can't make some changes!
Really, I do appreciate that so much!

Follow up: I ditched Spoodles reservation and switched us to a much earlier dinner at Brown Derby in MGM. Plan is to see the Osborne Lights and then call it a night!
This will be earlier/easier and less worry about the food options for that night.

I made our Biergarten ADR for a half hour earlier and I have accepted the fact that we may not go to Kona that night (I tried repeatidly, but couldn't get a decent ADR that night anywhere that worked for us!). So I left the too early dinner, but we aren't married to the reservation. If it works, great, if not...we'll snack and CS for supper.

We will skip the 2nd Whispering Canyon (per Linda's suggestion) and we'll pick up burgers at Lottwana Lodge in the water park instead (and that is the day we'll eat at Brown Derby later for supper, so we'll be set...we won't miss that WC ADR).

I am still not sure that we'll stay in MK area all day on day five. We'll see. I am a bit tempted to drop our morning ADR at Tony's, but then I think it will be fun so I think we'll keep it! We'll still want to leave the park and go chill somewhere since we'll be there that night, but it looks like we'll be there long enough to do a few things like the Laugh Floor...the girls really want to see that!

Thanks for the tips and ideas!

Linda,
I planned it so it won't be! LOL
We are throwing three parties (one for co workers, two for kids birthday) and going on one four day vacation to visit my sister during the month of October. Plus I'll be volunteering at the kids school, teaching a low allergen eating class... My plan is to stay busy so I don't get depressed! LOL

It's November that I'm worried about :scared:

Loved your trip report!!! Sounds like you're hooked like the rest of us on these Boards! You just need to hook your DH somehow and before you know it, you'll be planning a Disney vacation every year. So glad to read you'll be back at the World again soon.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter