We are new DVC members,too!

benhannah's mom

DVC Member/DIS Veteran
My DS (maddiemom) and her husband had been pondering for some time about joining the DVC. They decided they would join and asked us if we wanted to go in together. It did not take me long to know this was a great idea! We are going in October and staying at WLV. I'm so excited and so are my kids. Just think by the time this ends in 41 years,I'll only be 78.

[This message was edited by benhannah's mom on 03-03-01 at 12:22 PM.]

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love it. We had our first DVC trip in January to BWV and thought it was great. It's nice knowing you've got a place to stay there, isn't it?

Here's to 41 years of fun...

Shelley

Welcome Home!

Gee, in 41 years, I will be 95! :eek:

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif

Welcome Home!!!!!!!!
We joined there in Dec. If you haven't seen the Villas in person, they are wonderful.

Congratulations!
Welcome Home :)

castle_moonlight.jpg

<font face="Class Garmnd BT"><font color="ff69b4"><big>Jennybºoº benny</big></font>
<font color="9400d3">~~DVC Member~~
Onsite: Poly '76, Contemp '98, BWV '99, CBR '00, BWV '00, CBR '01
Offsite: '74 '80 '82 '88
Next trip: BWV~June '01, ASM/BWV~Nov '01</font>
<a href="http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jsmith12/jillian&kylecharacterpage.html">Jillian & Kyle's Disney Character Website</a></font>

Welcome Home benhannah' mom!! In 41 years, DH and I will be - omigosh!!!! - :eek: 99 years old!! I guess the great-great-grandkids will be pushing us around WDW in our wheelchairs after we request a first floor room from MS! :D

Welcome home - you will have a great time every year for the next 41 years and, who knows, may be more!!!

WELCOME HOME!!! I guess we'll be sharing that 2 bedroom villa in October! I knew my DH would talk you into it....knowing that it's Disney...it didn't take much arm twisting! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter