We are moving....

happiestever

Earning My Ears
My family will have one last day trip to Disneyland for the next several years. We move away from So Cal in 29 days :scared1: heading up North. I want our last trip to be great, with lots of pictures and perhaps a small souveneir. It will just be me with three kids, so I apologize in advance if I ask you to take our picture :). What is the one thing you would get to hold yourself over? :goodvibes

LOL. That did occur to me for our next trip. We have passes though, so I wanted to use them one more time.

What do you mean when you say heading up north? How far up north?

I have a bunch of pins that I look at to tide myself over between trips, I also have clothes to wear and things like pens and notepads to use regularly. :) My mouse pad is a Disney mouse pad. :)

LOL. That did occur to me for our next trip. We have passes though, so I wanted to use them one more time.

That's understandable. Are they Socal's or the delux and premium type? Maybe it could be time to make the jump to Premier to use it at WDW.

When I moved away from So Cal, I bought the Disneyland soundtrack with music from several of the rides to listen to when I got homesick...

We are moving to Seattle. Of course we have traveled this route to Disneyland before, but we won't be able to swing the costs for some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter