• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are home...a little glad a little sad.

Darcy

Well behaved women rarely make history-Margaret Th
Ok, just thought I would mention that we are back...I'll do a complete ...trip report a little later. The briefest thoughts...

Katrina did not effect us, except one or two extra brief storms. 90-95 most days, you get used it pretty fast.

We have got the dining plan down to a Tee, ask away. I would use it again even if I had to pay for it.

I may never walk on my injured knee...or at least for a week or two, I had to use wheelchairs in the a...irports on the way home...didn't want to use them in the parks, as someone would have to push.

Caribbean r...esort nice, spread out, counter service meals at food court gross, Shutters (table service) great steaks.

More later. I really appreciated the info I got from this board, thanks.

hey darcy, again sorry to hijack your thread... could you please check your pm's and possibly the post about the scavenger hunt swap over on the scrappin boards? thanks, maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter