we are here

jlw0820

Mouseketeer
We just crossed over the bridge and Saw the Beautiful Magic. What a great thing to see as you cross the bridge. We board the Wonder in the morning. We are so excited. I just had to share. To everyone on the Magic have a great cruise. And to everyone on the Wonder leaving in 24 hours we will see you there.:banana:

We just crossed over the bridge and Saw the Beautiful Magic. What a great thing to see as you cross the bridge. We board the Wonder in the morning. We are so excited. I just had to share. To everyone on the Magic have a great cruise. And to everyone on the Wonder leaving in 24 hours we will see you there.:banana:

Enjoy, its a great sight!!!!

Lucky! We got off the Magic this morning. The week went by in a flash. Enjoy every minute of your cruise!

OHHH
It is sooooooooooo exciting inst it!!!!

TAKE lots OF Pictures....as tume will FLY by and you can relive ti a million times later with pics!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have fabulous cruise! Watched the Magic sail out of port earlier! Next week it will be me!! :banana:

I can't wait until that's me seeing the ship as I'm going across those bridges next Sunday.

That's when this'll fee real to me, cause right now it's like a dream I'm waiting to come true.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter