We are here now!

trickybug

Earning My Ears
We've been here since Friday and it's been magical. Despite the heat and the crowds, we've managed to have a great time and accomplish our big goals, all while taking lots of breaks and regular trips back to the hotel (I'm 7 months pregnant). If you're arriving soon, bring lots of suncreen and be prepared to drink a ton of water!!!

I was worried about the heat and the crowds, but I'm here to say that it can be done if you're willing to be flexible, yet have a good plan, and realize that you can't do it all.

:) Is this your first trip. I am so glad you are having fun. We have done April once in 2004, it was hot. We are headed down the first week of May. I am thinking there will be more time at the pool this coming trip. Have a great time and thanks for taking the time to post.

:) I always love to hear that it was everything the person wanted and more--it still is for us ten trips later. What have you enjoyed the most so far?

Great to hear you are having fun !!! We will be there tomorrow.

It is going to be raining tomorrow but we are so sick of the winter in the NE this year we will deal with it.

Thanks for checking in.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter