• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are heading to AKL tomorrow morning!

amelia1

Mouseketeer
:cool1: I think I am more excited that my girls!! They are 4 and 2 and this will be our first trip to WDW.

Have a magical trip!! :wizard: You are gonna love the AKL! Just a little advice...make sure you don't forget anything before you leave your room. Ours was a bit of a walk but we had a great view!

AKL is our favorite reosrt!!!! Have a great time and make sure that you stop and inhale that wonderful smell when you walk into the lobby!!

Trish

just wanted to say HAVE FUN!!! we go in oct(offsite) but we are doing a bfst at BOMa ..Ive never been to the lodge so i have no idea what to expect but i cant wait. i hope you and your family have a safe and wonderful trip:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter