We are going to Tokyo!

DisneyDiva84

Fantasy is real and reality is fantastic!
Okay, so there aren't too many reports on TDL and TDS so I thought I would share my story.

Here's our 411

Alex and I met while on our WDW College Program back in 2005 (we are getting old :scared1:), got engaged before the WDW Half Marathon in 2010 and were married on 10-10-10 in Italy at EPCOT :bride:

We are HUGE disney fans! Alex's sister is currently serving in the Navy, based in Japan. Disney has of course, made it in our trip to visit! We leave this Thursday, November 17th on Korean Air.

Any tips on things we should not miss out on would be soooooo appreciated!The only very sad note that we already know is that Pooh's Honey Hunt is currently on refurb :sad2:

We are staying in Tokyo the first few days and then heading over to TDS and TDL for three days, before returning to Tokyo for the end of our trip!

I work for Starwood Hotels so we will be staying at the Sheraton Grande Bay while at TDS/TDL and Westin Tokyo when we are in the city.

Cannot wait! Let the countdown begin!

:cool1: I have only been to TDL the sea was closed because of the earthquake. Poohs HH was the best ride there, it's a shame it's going to be closed. TDL is pretty small compared to the MK and DL but still it's neat to visit at least once. When we go back to Japan I am all about going to TDS.

:cool1: I have only been to TDL the sea was closed because of the earthquake. Poohs HH was the best ride there, it's a shame it's going to be closed. TDL is pretty small compared to the MK and DL but still it's neat to visit at least once. When we go back to Japan I am all about going to TDS.

agree with you....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter