We are getting FP+, and I'm nervous

When you schedule your FP+ for magic kingdom, currently Disney is issuing a fourth FP+ for Mymagic+ users. But the fourth FP+ is only being offered for Magic Kingdom currently. So use it people, so Disney will see that you want more than three...:)

This isn't definite, I haven't received a fourth.

When you schedule your FP+ for magic kingdom, currently Disney is issuing a fourth FP+ for Mymagic+ users. But the fourth FP+ is only being offered for Magic Kingdom currently. So use it people, so Disney will see that you want more than.

The 4th FP is available for September. Not available for Nov & I don't think for Oct either.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

You will still be able to pull regular FP's in the parks during this testing period. Double dipping will be great!

I wouldn't count on double dipping. As the roll out continues there are more and more reports of Disney closing that loophole.

When you schedule your FP+ for magic kingdom, currently Disney is issuing a fourth FP+ for Mymagic+ users. But the fourth FP+ is only being offered for Magic Kingdom currently.

I looked all over MyMagic+ for a way to book a fourth FP+ at MK with no luck.

When you schedule your FP+ for magic kingdom, currently Disney is issuing a fourth FP+ for Mymagic+ users. But the fourth FP+ is only being offered for Magic Kingdom currently. So use it people, so Disney will see that you want more than three...:)

Agree with PPs - not everyone is being issued that 4th FP+. We did not get it for November. Seems as though that has stopped with September testing.

Not sure if anyone is aware of this but Wishes & parades have just opened up yesterday until October 30th but are unavailable on the nights of the party. Nothing for November yet.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Sorry if my question has been asked and answered before:

After you use one, two, or all of your scheduled attractions, can you schedule more for that day or at another park on that day (for hoppers)? Or its 3 and you're out? Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

After you use one, two, or all of your scheduled attractions, can you schedule more for that day or at another park on that day (for hoppers)? Or its 3 and you're out? Thanks!!!

3 and done.

I feel that FP+ evens the playing field for those that don't have the vast knowledge of how to work the system like the regulars here do. Everyone will get the same number of FP+. The knowledgeable will no longer be getting 5 or more FPs a day while others get none.

The information is available to everyone. Everyone can read about fastpasses before they go. It's not that complicated. Barring disabilities and illness, which can be addressed through special accommodations, everyone can make it to the park early and send someone to collect fastpasses throughout the day. There is nothing undemocratic or unfair about someone putting forth a greater effort, being a little smarter, waking up a little earlier, and receiving a greater reward. Equal opportunity is more important than equal results. :)

This is what bothers me. We are huge park hoppers so this will definitely change the way we visit the parks.

Us too. We are big park hoppers and I'm worried we'll not be able to have fast passes at more than one park per day.

Maybe we'll need to take a closer look at that other park in Florida.

No, it's three and out. That being said, other than the Magic Kingdom, three is pretty decent if you plan them well.

Now that my aprehension is gone (for this trip, at least, since we will still have regular KTTW), my mind has wandered into more abstract realms.

Whats the point of FPP+? There is no question that many (most?) 1st timers tour haphazardly and get stuck in long lines. It doesn't seem to me that Disney's attendance is hurting, but maybe they are getting lots of compaints from those that aren't "in the know" like we are, and this is a way to level the playing field?

I have read on a different thread that someone was unable to pull regular fast pass because their KTTW card wasn't used to get in the park. Everything else I have read says you can do both except sometimes not in AK.

I have read on a different thread that someone was unable to pull regular fast pass because their KTTW card wasn't used to get in the park. Everything else I have read says you can do both except sometimes not in AK.

AK was having errors for everyone and it was a known issue that IT was working on. Not sure if it was fixed or they were still working on it.

At least you're getting Fastpass+... no-one has posted up what the differences is so am still none the wiser but am sure I'll get to find out when we get there! Lol! :)

This may also be a stupid question but when is the test period over.We are going from Nov. 16 to the 24th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter