~We Are Flying 1000 Miles to Run 13?!?-NEW TRIP REPORT LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A royal room and AKL Club Level, too? :woohoo: It sounds amazing already!! So excited for you two!! :yay:

Yess, sooo excited! For some reason, the way the summer discount works, club level is cheaper than savannah view!?! :confused3 Doesn't make sense, but works for me!!!!

It is reaalllly unlike me to splurge on rooms but I have decided to go for it for our honeymoon! It only happens once, right?!

After our competition on Buzz, we took our first spin on the Peoplemover! We had just never gotten to it in the past, but since Dad and I were still pretty sore from the half marathon, we welcomed the break to sit down!

Enjoy your tour of Tomorrowland!

DSC00665.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

I think I want to try Astro Orbiter at night on our trip in July! Has anyone done this? Good views?

DSC00670.jpg

My brother LOVED these trees!

DSC00671.jpg

I enjoyed the Peoplemover and the views, but other than the part where you go through Space Mountain, my three boys were not very impressed. Oh well, you win some, you lose some! If nothing else it is a great opportunity to sit and rest!

After our ride, we took a stroll through the park, heading through Fantasyland.

DSC00673.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

Aaaaannd right back out the other side!

DSC00675.jpg

We had a couple of rides in mind!

DSC00676.jpg

And Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! I guess I thought I had taken enough pictures on previous day because this is all I have!

After this, we were starving! I knew exactly where I wanted to go for lunch...Columbia Harbor House!!

It was pretty empty when we walked in, so we were at the front of the line ordering before we knew it!

Dad and I had the fish and chicken nuggets baskets with fries and apple crisp. Dan and Ben had the chicken nuggets baskets with fries and one of them got apple crisp and one got the chocolate cake (I think!).

We got our food quickly, and even though the downstairs was very empty, I wanted to get a window table upstairs, so up we went!

It was even emptier up here!

DSC00677.jpg

DSC00678.jpg

We got a table with a nice view and sat down to relax and enjoy our meals. The food at CHH is fabulous! The chicken was juicy and had just enough breading. The fish was also great. And oh myyy, that apple crisp! SO GOOD! We will DEFINITELY be back here!

We took our time eating our meal, because we were all pretty exhausted and, like I said, Dad and I were still really feeling the aftermath of our run.

When we were ready to move, we took a leisurely stroll to the front of the park.

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

As you can probably see in the pictures, it was a beautiful day! Since it was sooo nice out, we had a new destination in mind....back to Pop we went to get prepared!!

Up Next: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :upsidedow

The Peoplemover is awesome! Those boys are silly. I could ride that one again.. and again.. and again sometimes! (Usually when I'm tired anyway! :lmao:)

Love the trees! I don't think I've ever paid any attention to those before. :thumbsup2

Yay for CHH, too! It looks so empty in there. Love that place!

Oh, and no to the astro thing at night. I've only been on that one once, and that was more than enough! (Kinda like ToT!) It might be awesome to be so high above everything in the dark though. Nifty idea!

The Peoplemover is awesome! Those boys are silly. I could ride that one again.. and again.. and again sometimes! (Usually when I'm tired anyway! :lmao:)

Love the trees! I don't think I've ever paid any attention to those before. :thumbsup2

Yay for CHH, too! It looks so empty in there. Love that place!

Oh, and no to the astro thing at night. I've only been on that one once, and that was more than enough! (Kinda like ToT!) It might be awesome to be so high above everything in the dark though. Nifty idea!

I agree about the Peoplemover....I guess they just don't understand the beauty of it!

I'm already thinking about what I will eat at CHH in July! Probably the exact same thing again...it was sooo good!! Yum!

I've only done the astro orbiter once as well...I didn't like it at allll because I hated the angle! Plus I don't like spinning, so double thumbs down. I might suck it up one more time to try it at night though!

Happy weekend!! Time for an update, and I hope some of my lurkers will come out and chat!! :)

When I left off we had spent the morning and early afternoon at Magic Kingdom and we were headed back to the resort to get ready for our next adventure.

We were heading somewhere Ben had been absolutely desperate to get to...Blizzard Beach!!!!!!

It was a nice, warm afternoon, the first time we had ever been there that it felt warm enough to hit the water park! (Actually, we went on our family trip in the 90s, but I barely remember that...).

Dad decided to stay in the hotel and relax, since his knee was still hurting from the race. My hip and foot hurt, but I was determined to continue on! Of course, Dan and Ben were eager to hit the slides!

We jumped on the Blizzard Beach bus at Pop, and were there before we knew it. Walking toward the front gates, I pointed out Winter Summerland mini golf and reminded Ben that I kicked his you-know-what when we played there. He denies it...but the truth is he has NEVER beat me at mini golf....EVER!! :thumbsup2

We stopped at the ticket booth outside the park and quickly purchased our tickets. As we approached the front gates, we were the only ones around!

DSC00684.jpg

We posed for a quick photo in the sleigh because...well...how can you walk by that and not get in??!?

DSC00685.jpg

We were quickly through the gates and headed toward the lockers. I snapped some pictures while Ben got us a locker.

DSC00686.jpg

Pretty sure I said to my brother: "Lottawatta....get it?!!? Lottawatta...because its a watta park with a lotta watta!!" I was wayyyyy too excited!!

DSC00689.jpg

We put our clothes and shoes into the locker and headed toward this:

DSC00687.jpg

Summit Plummet! I was terrified of this slide yet determined to ride it! I told the boys that we were going immediately to the top of that slide and riding so we didn't have any time to think about how stupid it was!! I dragged them toward the stairs and up we climbed!

This was a looooong climb, especially with a nasty blister and a hurt hip. It was really hard to lift my leg up the steps. Now, you may be thinking, "hey dummy, why didn't you take the ski lift?" Well...I had to choose between pain and my fear of heights! I HATE ski lifts...I feel sooo vulnerable and unsafe! I chose the pain!

We finally made our way to the top, and I was sooo nervous as I made my way up the final set of stairs! I announced that I was going first, because I just wanted to get it over with!!!! Before it was my turn, I did take a second to check out the view from the top, and it was gorgeous! You could see sooo far!!

Anyway, back to my terror. It was my turn and the life guard told me to cross my ankles and arms. Then, he said to lay back and don't sit up. Here was my problem. You have to push yourself over the edge...how the heck do you push yourself over the edge without uncrossing your arms and/or sitting up!!??!? I was too scared to alter my position, so I slllloooowwwlllly scooted forward until I hit the point of no return and went plummeting over the edge!!

I don't even know how to describe this feeilng! It is absolutely terrifying for about 3 seconds as you practically free fall down the first part. Then, it turns to pain. The water hits you soooo hard as you continue down the slide! And, I had the worst wedgie I have ever experienced! I was wearing shorts over my bathing suit and I sure was glad because I'm not sure I would have kept it on otherwise!!!!!

It was hard to get up when I finally stopped sliding because I was shaking, but I managed to pull myself out of the slide and turn to watch Dan and Ben come down.

They both came flying down and described experiences similar to mine. We all actually ended up with bruises from the water hitting us so hard!!!

After we had time to recover from our shock, we decided that it had actually been fun!!! Once is enough for me...but it was fun! :rotfl:

We continued on with our mission to ride all the slides next. The park was nearly empty, so we walked immediately on to every single ride in the park!

Slush Gusher was our next stop. This is the second highest slide, and I actually found it just as scary, if not scarier, than Summit Plummet! I actually flew up off this slide and hit pretty hard when I came back down. I also experienced the same pain from water hitting me and the same wedgie issue! It was a fun slide but, again, once was plenty!

We continued to make our way around the park, trying each slide they have to offer. We really enjoyed the family raft ride...it is nice and long!

We also liked the Tobaggan Racers. Everyone gets to go at the same time and you can see who goes the fartherest/fastest! I won! :woohoo:

Once we had hit all of the slides, we tried out the wave pool. I have to say, I was not impressed! I'm not a big wave pool fan anyway, but this felt very small and crowded...and the park was practically empty! I can't imagine what it would be like in the summer!

After that, Dan and Ben wanted to do Summit Plummet one more time. We stopped by our locker to get the camera so I could video them coming down! Of course, I took some pictures along the way!

DSC00688.jpg

I loved those snow people! There is water dripping off them like they melting! Too cute!

The boys left me at the bottom of the slide and started the climb to the top!

DSC00690.jpg

I had told them to wave when they were at the top so I would know it was them coming down, but I was afraid I would miss them so I just recorded everyone coming down when I thought they must be close! I got two or three people before their turn, but I did manage to get them coming down! Can't find the video now...but its not that exciting anyway!

After this, we headed for the lazy river. This was a lot of fun! There was so much to look at as we floated around, I loved it! I enjoy lazy rivers...especially in situations like this when we were practically the only ones there! I'm not such a fan in crowds....

After a loop around the lazy river, we were getting chilly and were ready to head back to the hotel. This had been a perfect day for us at Blizzard Beach. We were there for about 3 hours and experienced every attraction in the park with absolutely zero wait! We got our belongings from the locker and started to walk back to the bus stop.

Ben posed with his favorite purchase of the trip first. "Mine, Mine, Mine!"

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

We only waited about 5 minutes for a bus, and we were back at Pop quickly!

Back in the room, we showered and changed. We had plans for the evening and we quickly headed right back out!

Up Next: Back to Magic Kingdom for the nighttime fun!

That snowman family is sooo cute!! Love it!!

I wish I was into water parks. This looks nifty and is something the boys want to do someday, but it's sooo not my thing. Glad you all had fun! It looks awesome!

Love everything about your report, except for the Yankees sweatshirt! LOL.

You guys have a ton of energy! I could never keep up your pace

Good for you for running 13 miles. I think that's incredible.
I really, really want to run the Epcot Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon in the fall of '13. Problem is I can't even run a mile! I'm not overweight, but I'm in terrible shape. I want to train for a 5k and then go from there. Wish me luck!

I rode Slush Gusher for the first time last month. Once was enough! Hated the fact that I couldn't see a thing while free falling down a water slide. Did you guys try Downhill Double Dipper? That and Teamboat Springs (the family raft ride) are our faves.

That snowman family is sooo cute!! Love it!!

I wish I was into water parks. This looks nifty and is something the boys want to do someday, but it's sooo not my thing. Glad you all had fun! It looks awesome!

We always have a great time at waterparks, but once on each ride os good for me! I'm sure the boys will have a great time at the waterparks some day!

Love everything about your report, except for the Yankees sweatshirt! LOL.

You guys have a ton of energy! I could never keep up your pace

Good for you for running 13 miles. I think that's incredible.
I really, really want to run the Epcot Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon in the fall of '13. Problem is I can't even run a mile! I'm not overweight, but I'm in terrible shape. I want to train for a 5k and then go from there. Wish me luck!

I rode Slush Gusher for the first time last month. Once was enough! Hated the fact that I couldn't see a thing while free falling down a water slide. Did you guys try Downhill Double Dipper? That and Teamboat Springs (the family raft ride) are our faves.

HAHA, I have to agree about the Yankees sweatshirt! What can you do, right?

We are definitely exhausted from our pace by the end of the trip! We have taken that into consideration for our trip this summer because I don't think we could keep up such an intense pace in the summer heat!

Good luck with your goal of the half marathon! It seems overwhelming at the beginning but as you slowly build up the distance it seems more and more within reach!

We rode everything....loved Teamboat Springs and I'm pretty sure we liked Downhill Double Dipper too!

Thanks for reading along!! :)

Update time! When I left off we had spent the afternoon at Blizzard Beach and were on our way back out of the hotel room for some more fun!

Where were we headed?

Magic Kingdom!

DSC00695.jpg

We had big plans to grab the perfect spot on Main Street to watch Wishes!

DSC00696.jpg

This was the last night of the castle Christmas lights, and we were thrilled to get to enjoy them one last time.

DSC00697.jpg

It was a gorgeous, perfect, wonderful, beautiful evening in the Magic Kingdom!

DSC00701.jpg

We had some time before we needed to claim our spot for the fireworks, so we headed over to Buzz for a rematch! This time I used our newly discovered strategy of holding down the trigger instead of pressing it over and over again (did everyone know this but me??), and I did much better than ever before! It also helped that the ride stopped for a few minutes so we got to sit still and practice!

I can't wait to play again this summer!!!

We put Dan in jail afterwards...I'm sure he had some something to deserve it at some point!

DSC00703.jpg

We strolled through Fantasyland next...

DSC00705.jpg

...on our way toward the other side of the park.

DSC00706.jpg

I'm not sure why I took a picture of Splash Mountain, but I'm fairly certain we didn't ride it. I also know we didn't do Big Thunder Mountain while we were over there because it was closed for the refurb. I probably snapped the picture as we walked by...maybe we rode something in Adventureland? Otherwise I'm not sure why we would have walked that way!! Oh well, I'm sure we enjoyed whatever we did very much! :confused3

We made our way back to Main Street to pick a spot for Wishes. The park was delightfully uncrowded, so we had no trouble at all finding a great spot. I had never seen Main Street so "empty" this close to Wishes! We loved it!

DSC00707.jpg

Perfect!

DSC00708.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

I really want a clock that looks like this...they should sell them!

DSC00710.jpg

Soon, it was time for the Magic, the Memories and You. We LOVED this show! I didn't expect to love it as much as I did, but it was just so impressive. The projections were so neat! I wasn't a big fan of the photos because I thought they were too small to see, but the projections really impressed me.

We are excited to see the new projections this summer!

DSC00711.jpg

Is everyone ready for a ridiculous number of castle/firework pictures? I thought so...here we go!

DSC00712.jpg

Can't you just hear the music starting?

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

"When stars are born, they possess a gift or two. One of them is this...they have the power to make a wish come true!" Don't you just feel like you are there?

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

"The most fantastic, magical things can happen...and it all starts with a wish!"

DSC00724.jpg

Here come those gorgeous lights!

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

Sigh. I could watch that show every night and never get tired of it!

With one last shot of the beautiful castle all lit up, we turned around and followed the crowd back down Main Street.

DSC00731.jpg

We were all exhausted...we had done a lot that day, and water parks are especially tiring! We needed to rest up because we had a brand new adventure planned for the next day!

Up Next: We venture off property to somewhere none of us had ever been!

Yay for more MK!! Don't you wish you were there right now?? I know I do!! We haven't watched Wishes nearly enough and your pics are making me miss it so much! I think the last time I saw it was from outside of Carousel of Progress. :laughing: I want a castle view like this! Loved this update so much that I'm listening to it now! I'm all happy teary.. :thumbsup2

Ya know, I've read again and again about holding the trigger on Buzz, but I've yet to do it! I think I'm too paranoid that it won't really work. :confused3 LOVE when that ride pauses anyway. Have you looked over the "cheats" for your next visit?

Yay for more MK!! Don't you wish you were there right now?? I know I do!! We haven't watched Wishes nearly enough and your pics are making me miss it so much! I think the last time I saw it was from outside of Carousel of Progress. :laughing: I want a castle view like this! Loved this update so much that I'm listening to it now! I'm all happy teary.. :thumbsup2

Ya know, I've read again and again about holding the trigger on Buzz, but I've yet to do it! I think I'm too paranoid that it won't really work. :confused3 LOVE when that ride pauses anyway. Have you looked over the "cheats" for your next visit?

I soooo wish I was there right now! I will be in a little over two months!

I love love looove Wishes! We will watch it at least 3 times on our July trip! Oncee from either the Contemporary or the beach at the Poly depending on when our Cali Grill dinner finishes, once from the dessert party, and at least once from Main Street! L-O-V-E it!

I listened to the music while I wrote the update! :tinker:

I haven't looked over the cheats yet..but I plan to! I'm trying to decide if I should keep it to myself or share with Ben...I kind of want to kick his you know what, so I might not tell! :rotfl:

I soooo wish I was there right now! I will be in a little over two months!

I love love looove Wishes! We will watch it at least 3 times on our July trip! Oncee from either the Contemporary or the beach at the Poly depending on when our Cali Grill dinner finishes, once from the dessert party, and at least once from Main Street! L-O-V-E it!

I listened to the music while I wrote the update! :tinker:

I haven't looked over the cheats yet..but I plan to! I'm trying to decide if I should keep it to myself or share with Ben...I kind of want to kick his you know what, so I might not tell! :rotfl:

Two months will fly by! How's the wedding planning going? I hope you'll share another TR and some pics! ;)

I'm too scared of the Main Street mess during/after Wishes to put much into seeing it there, even though it's soo much better. The dessert party sounds pretty nifty though. Super jealous! Have you watched from the Poly beach before? Is it terribly crowded during the fireworks? I'm still lost on what to do when the boys are at the Neverland Club, but we just might be there late enough for it!

You should definitely look up the hints! I wouldn't tell Ben, but I'm a big cheater like that. :laughing: I've loved the few times dh will hit a special spot and get excited over it, even though I've known about them all along! :rotfl:

Two months will fly by! How's the wedding planning going? I hope you'll share another TR and some pics! ;)

I'm too scared of the Main Street mess during/after Wishes to put much into seeing it there, even though it's soo much better. The dessert party sounds pretty nifty though. Super jealous! Have you watched from the Poly beach before? Is it terribly crowded during the fireworks? I'm still lost on what to do when the boys are at the Neverland Club, but we just might be there late enough for it!

You should definitely look up the hints! I wouldn't tell Ben, but I'm a big cheater like that. :laughing: I've loved the few times dh will hit a special spot and get excited over it, even though I've known about them all along! :rotfl:

The two months will definitely fly, especially with all the wedding planning to do! I have to put some extra thought into our vacation plans as well, because we've never gone in the summer before! Any thoughts on heat/crowds? I might post our plans one of these days to get some thoughts!

I think its totally worth fighting the crowds to watch Wishes on Main Street once a trip for us. It can definitely be a frustrating experience though! That's why I've tried to plan alternatives. We've never watched from the Poly beach but I hear its a fabulous view so I'd like to give it a shot. Our dinner at Cali Grill on our first night is at 5:50, so I'm figuring we'll be out of there by 7:30 or 8 with plenty of time to head over and grab a beverage and a spot to watch. I'm sure we'll be tired from the wedding and travelling, so it will be nice to relax for a few hours. Hopefully we will catch the Electrical Water Pageant too!

I'm sure you and John can find something great to do while the boys are at the Neverland Club! How much time will you have? A kid free Wishes viewing sounds like a great plan! Maybe a beverage or dole whip from Captain Cooks and a nice spot on the beach?

Alright, that seals the deal...I am going to look up the cheats and Ben will not be informed!!!!!!! It will make him crazy! :lmao:

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend! We just went out for a yummy (though terrible for us) fried dinner at a local food shack overlooking the water. Delicious!

Now I’m watching The Princess and the Frog on ABC Family (I’ve never seen it before!), and I have some time to write an update!

But first, a honeymoon update! We have been going back and forth, back and forth, but we just switched from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Beach Club for the last 4 nights of our honeymoon in July! We figured that, with this being a summer trip, it would be awesome to get to take advantage of Stormalong Bay, and the proximity to EPCOT is very appealing! We are very excited! We’ll still have a lunch or dinner at Animal Kingdom Lodge so we can check it out!

Anyway, on to the update! On this day, we ventured off property. Our destination? Kennedy Space Center! My dad had always wanted to check it out, and the rest of us are always up for an adventure!

We rented a car from the Car Care Center by Magic Kingdom. It was super easy! We just called them the day before and reserved our car and set up our pick up. They picked us up right outside of Pop Century and took us to get our car. Once we got there, we were literally in and out within 10 minutes!

Here’s our car:

DSC00855.jpg

Dan and Ben were ready when we got back to Pop, so we all got drinks for the ride in our refillable mugs and hit the road!

It was an uneventful ride, but I enjoyed the scenery! We saw some wild hogs, and they were mean looking!!!!

Soon, we saw our destination!

DSC00733.jpg

We pulled in, parked and took the short walk to the entrance.

DSC00734.jpg

The astronauts up on the roof were pretty neat to look at as we approached the ticket windows.

DSC00736.jpg

There was absolutely no line, so we bought tickets and headed inside very quickly. We went through security easily, and paused in the main visitor’s area to get our bearings and decide on a game plan.

While there, I spotted this painting, which I absolutely loved! The colors are so vibrant!

DSC00737.jpg

We made a game plan, and headed on our way out toward the various exhibits.

DSC00739.jpg

Our first destination was the space shuttle launch simulator. I had read that it is supposed to be pretty intense, and the boys wanted to try it. I would be sitting it out, because things like that tend to make me “sea sick”, as I call it!

We made our way to the simulator, and when we got there, we were informed that everyone, even non-riders, had to put their belongings in a locker. I found these hilarious, because you have to put in a quarter deposit, which you get back when you return. So silly! I also found it very inconvenient that I had to put my bag in there, even though I wasn’t riding. There is an observation area for non-riders, but they won’t even let you take your stuff with you in there!

I found this ridiculous, so I stuck my camera and my phone in my pocket and in we went! (I just realized that sentence sounded extremely defiant, and I am normally a rule follower, but I just found this so silly! And I wanted to take pictures, darn it!!!)

You walk up a ramp, and at one point they stop you and take your picture against a green screen. When you get inside, the riders wait in one area and the observers in another. After a short video, in which they tell you that this ride is extremely similar to an actual shuttle launch experience and that real astronauts consulted on the project, they let the riders into the ride area and the observers go into a small room with benches and a tv screen.

I was happy I brought my camera, because I could take pictures of the boys on the ride!

Now, remember how amazing and realistic this ride is supposed to be?

Well. This is what their faces looked like. The. Whole. Ride.

DSC00740.jpg

Does anyone looks overly thrilled or excited to you?

DSC00741.jpg

I didn’t think so. They were not impressed by this ride at allll!! They said Mission Space is a million times better!!

After you exit the ride, they show you the picture they took on the way in. They put your face in an astronaut uniform, and try to sell you the picture. The part about this that annoyed me is that they print out EVERY picture! What a waste of time, money and resources! I’m sure very few people purchase them. I wonder what their rationale is for printing out every photo!?!

They boys were glad they rode because now they knew what it was all about, but will be perfectly happy to never do it again.

We headed out the door to our next destination, passing this space suit on the way.

DSC00746.jpg

Our next stop was the rocket garden, which was actually pretty neat. These things are HUGE!

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

A few minutes after we made our way over there, the gray sky that you’ve been seeing in all the photos so far opened up and it POURED! Luckily, there was a covered play area nearby, so we took refuge there.

Aaaaand, proceeded to behave like children!

Yes, this is Ben going down the slide backwards…

DSC00752.jpg

Don’t worry, we were the only ones there! We would never get in the play area if there were kids around!

The rain let up pretty quickly, and we headed out to check out the rockets again.

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

I thought this set up was pretty neat. You can walk down the platform the Neil Armstrong walked to board his space shuttle on his way to the moon!

DSC00759.jpg

I made them get in here!

DSC00761.jpg

Can you imagine sitting in this position as you launch into space? Crazy!!

That is the end of my Space Center photos! After this, we watched the two IMAX movies, and explored the gift shop a little bit. There are a number of exhibits and a bus tour we didn’t do, but honestly, we just weren’t very impressed with the place. We enjoyed ourselves and are glad we went, but we were just ready to go. I think it is overpriced for what it is. There is a ton of interesting information to be had, but I guess it just didn’t do it for us. I think it needs some serious updating!

At this point, we had two missions. Go see the beach and find some food! We put Cocoa Beach in the GPS and hit the road!

We were just watching ABC Family, too! The boys were thrilled about staying up til ten. I can't believe you've never seen that one. Ray makes me cry every single time. :sad1: Watching Beauty & the Beast now? ;)

Awesome update! Your honeymoon just gets better and better!! :thumbsup2 I'm enjoying all the changes. It's nice to see someone else that can't stick to the first plan! We've changed the whole Neverland Club idea for the birthday trip now and added an EPCOT day when we weren't even going there before. :laughing:

I'm planning to take the boys to the space center when Blake is a bit older. I don't like reading that you weren't very impressed. I might have some trouble with him then! Some of it looked pretty neat anyway. Love that Ben went down the slide, btw. :laughing:

We were just watching ABC Family, too! The boys were thrilled about staying up til ten. I can't believe you've never seen that one. Ray makes me cry every single time. :sad1: Watching Beauty & the Beast now? ;)

Awesome update! Your honeymoon just gets better and better!! :thumbsup2 I'm enjoying all the changes. It's nice to see someone else that can't stick to the first plan! We've changed the whole Neverland Club idea for the birthday trip now and added an EPCOT day when we weren't even going there before. :laughing:

I'm planning to take the boys to the space center when Blake is a bit older. I don't like reading that you weren't very impressed. I might have some trouble with him then! Some of it looked pretty neat anyway. Love that Ben went down the slide, btw. :laughing:

I have to admit, I was multitasking while watching the Princess and the Frog, but I liked what I saw so I need to sit down and actually watch it! And yes, I had Beauty and the Beast on after too! I wish they would play Disney movies more often! I'm glad the boys had fun staying up to watch!

Oh man, sticking to a plan is sooo hard when there's so many options! I think we are happy with POR and Beach Club though! I don't think we'll be changing again! ADRs are a whole other story...I'll have to update you on that at some point!

I think Andrew would probably really enjoy the space center, based on what I know about his from your stories! That place had a lot to see and do, I just think it could have been done better, if that makes sense. I'm sure the boys would enjoy it...and there's lots of room to burn off some energy (such as the slide Ben went down, :rotfl:), so you could probably keep Blake happy too! I would tell anyone who asked to give it a shot, its worth seeing!

We are wanting to possibly take a day to drive over the the Clearwater Beach area during our honeymoon...I've never been over to the gulf side! Any advice on where to go for the beach or any places to eat?

CAStevens, that update is magical. And the pictures are great, too. Makes me want to be there. We visited the space center when I was child, but I can barely even remember being there. Would love to see it again.

CAStevens, that update is magical. And the pictures are great, too. Makes me want to be there. We visited the space center when I was child, but I can barely even remember being there. Would love to see it again.

Awwww, thanks for reading along! I'm glad you enjoyed the update and pictures of the space center. I hope you are able to visit someday soon!

I have to admit, I was multitasking while watching the Princess and the Frog, but I liked what I saw so I need to sit down and actually watch it! And yes, I had Beauty and the Beast on after too! I wish they would play Disney movies more often! I'm glad the boys had fun staying up to watch!

Oh man, sticking to a plan is sooo hard when there's so many options! I think we are happy with POR and Beach Club though! I don't think we'll be changing again! ADRs are a whole other story...I'll have to update you on that at some point!

I think Andrew would probably really enjoy the space center, based on what I know about his from your stories! That place had a lot to see and do, I just think it could have been done better, if that makes sense. I'm sure the boys would enjoy it...and there's lots of room to burn off some energy (such as the slide Ben went down, :rotfl:), so you could probably keep Blake happy too! I would tell anyone who asked to give it a shot, its worth seeing!

We are wanting to possibly take a day to drive over the the Clearwater Beach area during our honeymoon...I've never been over to the gulf side! Any advice on where to go for the beach or any places to eat?

You should totally watch the whole thing, especially if you'll be going the POR royal room! I'd love to hear about your ADR plans. popcorn:: I think Aladdin is on tonight, but John is watching History Channel. How boring!

I have no idea on Clearwater though. Sorry! I've always heard that the beach is much more crowded there, so we've actually never been! Same for food, but I'll ask around. The last time we were in Clearwater (The mall has a Disney Store!!), we ate at Perkins! :lmao: Not exactly what you're looking for!! :laughing:

Ummm.. Can I come on your honeymoon? It sounds like it'll be so much fun! I feel like I cheated myself on ours' after reading all your plans! :rotfl:

You should totally watch the whole thing, especially if you'll be going the POR royal room! I'd love to hear about your ADR plans. popcorn:: I think Aladdin is on tonight, but John is watching History Channel. How boring!

I have no idea on Clearwater though. Sorry! I've always heard that the beach is much more crowded there, so we've actually never been! Same for food, but I'll ask around. The last time we were in Clearwater (The mall has a Disney Store!!), we ate at Perkins! :lmao: Not exactly what you're looking for!! :laughing:

Ummm.. Can I come on your honeymoon? It sounds like it'll be so much fun! I feel like I cheated myself on ours' after reading all your plans! :rotfl:

I will definitely sit down and watch the movie before our trip! And I'll put in our ADR plans in the next update!

I thought you were in Clearwater for some reason...nevermind! Do you have any beach suggestions? (I think I may have asked you this before, but I'm too lazy to go back and reread my last trip report!!!) I've been reading on Trip Advisor and there are so many options. I know we want to head to the gulf, but I don't want to spend the whole day driving either! I'm sure we'll find something nice, I'll keep researching!

The more the merrier...hahahaaaa! Definitely let us know if you end up having a Disney day while we are there though! We can ride your favorite, Tower of Terror....:rotfl: :lmao: :laughing: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter