• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are finally going on our Honeymoon!

shellybelly72

Mouseketeer
12 years after the fact!!

When we got married the Army had given us orders to move to Oklahoma, and we had no extra money....:confused3

We just got confirmation a few minutes ago that me and my hunny are going to Disney ALONE, staying at DISNEY'S BEACH CLUB Villas
from August 3-8, 2008!!

I am so excited... We get to go in Feb (28 more days) with the whole family and then again, just US 6 months later!! WOOHOO!

I want to do the Keys to the world tour and do some grown up stuff, Since we usually go with 4 kids we never get to do them...
Any suggestions??

Congratulations!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

You should definitely try to get ADRs for a couple of WDW's upscale restaurants like Le Cellier or Victoria and Albert's. If you're willing to splurge, you should also look into doing an Illuminations or Wishes cruise. You'll probably get a lot of great ideas from other DISers if you post your question on the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies board. Happy trip planning! :)

Have a magical time maybe book a Illuminations or Wishes Cruise for a specail evening.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :thumbsup2

We did our honeymoon at Disney, it was a blast. So many magical moments.

You can get "just married" pins at the customer service desks at the front of any of the parks. Wear them with pride, the CMs give you a little extra special treatment when they see them.

:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter