• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are BRINGING THE MAGIC HOME!!!

Mom2Belle&PeterPan

DIS Veteran
My family and I have met up with many DCL August 20th cruisers in this grand adventure! Most are already here in CA and some will be traveling Friday and Saturday morning. It feels strange not to fly into FL this trip. We will be picked up by a limo on Saturday morning for our twenty minute trip to the Port of Los Angeles. My dh arranged this special for my dd and I, his DCL gals. We could not have asked for a better group of friends to share in the planning, dreaming, and executing of this repositioning cruise trip! It has been an unbelievably MAGICAL ADVENTURE AND JOURNEY!!!!!!!

I just had to post that... WE ARE BRINGING THE MAGIC HOME!!!!!!!

CHEERS!

Barbara,
You sound so excited. I was just telling DH this morning that the Magic is coming home tomorrow. We were just on the 7/30 cruise and had an awesome time. We met the best people from these boards and the most fun week ever with them. These are new friends for a lifetime, and we plan on crusing with them again in the near future. I hope you meet as great a group of people as we did, and have a great time. Let us know if you hear any gossip about a Mediterranean cruise in 2007, that was some of the rumors we were hearing on the ship. Again, have a great cruise!! I am jealous, I wish I were spending 14 days with the group of people I met 2 weeks ago!!!
Debi

Mom2Belle&PeterPan, My daughter and her family are in California and will be bringing the Magic back home with all you lucky folks. To all on this fantastic journey - Bon Voyage! :wave2:

Have a great trip! I don't know if you remember, but we met the day the Magic arrived in San Pedro. We're on the fence about whether to make the trip up there tomorrow to send her off.

Thanks to everyone on this board for the wonderful hints and ideas, My husband and I are leaving today for CA will be bringing the Magic home. Look forward to meeting you, and yes I am excited about the trip.

Have a safe trip. We can't wait for the Magic to be back home. We brought her to you so I know you are going to love the cruise. It is fantastic. Enjoy!

This gave me the chills! I'm thrilled for you! Have a magical time!!! It seems like yesterday I was sitting there reading all the posts as it headed West. Hard to believe she's coming home!

God speed!

Take good care of her! Our DIS group will be boarding when you arrive 9/3!!

zapo said:
Thanks to everyone on this board for the wonderful hints and ideas, My husband and I are leaving today for CA will be bringing the Magic home. Look forward to meeting you, and yes I am excited about the trip.
Warning!! :You're gonna get hooked. :goodvibes Have a Magical journey.

MariettaC said:
Warning!! :You're gonna get hooked. :goodvibes Have a Magical journey.

Hooked? No it's more like an "ADDICTION"....to both - cruising and these boards. (The DD, cat and dog hate when I am on the computer - takes away from their lap time :badpc: ) I am going to go through withdrawal once we get home. :confused3 It will be a long 13 months until So. Caribbean. Oh well - I still have 22 hours left until we leave for the airport so I guess I should finish my chores.

For these few short months since I have discovered the boards it has been a "Magical" adventure. I thank all of you for the tips, tricks and secrets you have shared (my luggage would not be so full of "packing lists" must haves with out you all). I look forward to meeting so many of you tomorrow and over the next few weeks. And others I will be meeting when next we sail to the So. Caribbean. :grouphug:

WOW...didn't we just go on that first CA cruise...now she's leaving already???

Have a GREAT cruise...I am very jealous (I have to go back to work on Monday after having the summer off...I will by crying at my desk thinking of both the Magic leaving, me not being on it, and all the kids that will be joining me at the school the next week!)

Mom2Belle&PeterPan said:
I just had to post that... WE ARE BRINGING THE MAGIC HOME!!!!!!!

CHEERS!

We will be joining you!

In our house we have moved from counting days to counting the hours until we are on board! Tomorrow morning we will be counting the minutes!!

It has been great having these boards so that I could share my excitement with others!!

zapo said:

Hey Zapo,

Welcome aboard! We'll see you tomorrow! Ah...that is so nice to say!

Deb

We won't be joining you, but we will be waving goodbye to all of you taking the Magic back to its home. We're taking the family out tomorrow to see her leave - I'm betting there will be lots of others waving goodbye also. :)Looking forward to seeing that beauty and all of her happy passengers tomorrow. Have a great time!!!:earsgirl:

Have a wonderful cruise to everyone aboard!
Once the ship is back in Florida, our first cruise will seem more like a reality! Have a great time! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter