• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are bringing it home tomorrow - Update post 32 - It is here

Great looking rig. Tiffin is a great product and I've read great reviews about how they stand behind their product if there is a problem. Your DW will definitely love the washer/dryer - I couldn't live without mine. They only wash small loads but you get in the habit of doing washing more frequently. Hope you have some short trips planned soon.

Very, Very nice. We will be buying our next trailer from Fretz's. When in August will you be at the fort. I will be there the end of august and then the Fort Fiend Dream Cruise.

Absolutely gorgeous! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

FYI, could not tell by picture what fridge you have but be aware that there have been recalls for both Norcold and Dometic. Just check that all has been taken care of.

I believe it is a Norcold double door. I do know that there have been some recall notices on the Workhorse chassis that have been taken care of (the big one being the brake recall). Thanks for the heads up - I will look into it.

Very, Very nice. We will be buying our next trailer from Fretz's. When in August will you be at the fort. I will be there the end of august and then the Fort Fiend Dream Cruise.

We'll be there at the beginning of the month.

That looks like a beautiful rig!!!

And a washer/dryer---oh, the luxury!!!

I wonder what the story is on the seller, for them to travel so few miles?!

Here's wishing you many wonderful trips in your new MH!!!

Cathy

Here it is in our yard - drove it home this afternoon:

100_0620.jpg

More pictures available here: http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/jcjrsmith/Tiffin Allegro Bay/

VERY nice! You must love :lovestruclooking out the window to that "site"..:laughing:

Congratulations, we also bought our motorhome in winter and used to just go sit in it, with blankies dreaming about using it..... Mine is completely covered in snow right now, it is so sad

Very nice!

I looked through your gallery and it looks awesome!

Everything but the snow of course :)

Looks great :thumbsup2

What is that funny looking white stuff on the ground? Oh, I know, you parked it on cotton so as not to hurt it. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter