we are Back!!

Rays Daddy

Rays Daddy
Hey Guys,
I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone for there terrific input without reading these guids and tips our trip could have easily have been different. Raymond was so wonderful and WDW.
We stayed at the magic Kingdom for the 4 days, and as he got more comfortable with everything he really got excited for certain things like, the Alladin ride, the Dumbo ride, and the Spinnig tea cups. He also loved poohs corner and Ariels water park thingy.
We had breakfast the Pooh charaters and the only one he would let take a picture with him was Piglet. When Pooh came over he just looked at him and said "BYE BYE POOH". He loved the Waffles.
The biggest part of our trip was the fact that word just started flowing from his mouth and he defenietlymade a breakthrough (Raymond is 2.5 and Autistic). For us this was the best part of our trip. that and just seeing him so happy. My wife and i were so happy we just cryed from the joy of him having so much fun. As long as raymond likes it we will go back every year!!!!

YAY! to hear words must have been just amazing!!! my son is 15 and due to CP can't say much, but I can hear him try.

What I'm trying to say is that - after waiting a very long time, I understand how you must have felt to hear him start talking! great news and so glad you had fun.

THAT is the reason we take our autistic son to Disney. He's 17 and has been there 11 times. We almost always see a difference for the better in him.

Glad to hear you had such a good time.
a lot of people have noticed gains like you did - so much that one person called it "Disney as therapy."

I cant speak about any one elses expierience, But this trip not only made a difference in Raymond, but it gave my wife and i so much optimism that we now look at things differently. LOVE DISNEY. :love1:

I am SO happy for you. What a wonderful thing to read, I was kind of down today. I hope you have lots of pictures, Lyn

Rays Daddy said:
I cant speak about any one elses expierience, But this trip not only made a difference in Raymond, but it gave my wife and i so much optimism that we now look at things differently. LOVE DISNEY. :love1:

It really is magic.. :goodvibes
We know exactly what you mean - so glad you had a wonderful trip:)

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter