We are Back

JadeDarkstar

Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom
Mini mini trip report

I had a blast. but with one problem
My dad was sick the whole trip he didn't go one day and Disney land is awesome and is replacing his money from his unused ticket.

I also got a free day from my mom not going on her last day to take care my dad.

Besides that we all had a blast.

Monday
Less crowds then i was expecting at all.

Monday morning we all got up to go dad had already said he couldn't go. we didn't change Princess lunch because he told us not too. Yet i did change Minnnie to wed instead Tuesday because he thought he could make it.

We did The Medea meeting place first thing in the morning after small world
After that we went over to do indy (My son's first time on it. The one ride he wanted to go on first off)

After we went to Lunch after grabbing WOC fast passes for the night time show. We got Blue(not the best section according to some one whos been there 30times)
He said yellow is the best and is in the middle)
(More on woc in full trip report)

The Lunch my mom loved, she had fun and we got the pic but for 40bucks she wasn't to thrilled its a fun thing for one time but i doubt next time we will do ti)
(She loved Minnie we saw 10charcters on wed )
(Ill list them all in the full report my favs were white rabbit (waited 2hours for) and fairy godmother)

My mom only did half days at the parks. So after lunch she headed home.

We did The Tea party (I loved it)
For 30mins)
before we went to WOC awesome show, bad seating arrangements but i did get my son up closer to see better by time show started)

Tuesday was a lone day mom stayed with dad to help him out.

Tuesday was worse in crowds then Monday. We did F and we sat down in our seats 2 in half hours before the show. I met alot of nice ppl in the parks at shows and in line. Woc and F were two the best interactions I had.
One family was there before us and I made sure we were not crowding them. I told them how much some food was we had got and they went to get it well sent kids for it lol

Any ways all in all good times

Wed was fun we did Plaza inn breakfast- Mom just loved it. Couldn't believe how cheap and how many we saw and how well they interacted and the food was as good as we could have hopped loved the meats.

Thursday ok yesterday was our last day and MM after how many plans i had to change in middle the trip due to father being sick. Yesterday was a fun day with a few BOOO parts lets see.

1. they didnt open security line till 645-650 for some odd reason. I remember being in line for ee an hour before opening and having up front spots.

2 when it did open we rushed with a little one about to piss his pants to the nearest bathrooms (GUESS WHAT)
CLOSED- we dont open these ones till DCA opens (WHAT?????)

Rush with a little one holding it cought and running as fast as he can to the other side of the plaza to the open bathrooms. He told me he barely made it)
(I complained and even a lady at guest realations said thats just wrong she dosent know why the other bathrooms weren't open)

3. when we got to the gate and in line we were 10th in our line ok not first but not last. But our ticket messed up because Monday there ticket machines messed up and so we were told stay here and they'd fix it. Granted it was no more then 15mins, but that 15mins was a waist of MM to us..

4. when we got in we got to get pics all over the place good shots too (will post them when all unpacked and uploaded)

We rode- Pinocchio,wild ride, Alice, went to pixie hallow, went to the Indy jungle cruise, pirates HM again (the last four were nearly walk ons) all done by 10am.

Ok we ate lunch at Village Hus and i loved it good food cheap prices good ppl defiantly we will eat again and can share a burger next time and be fine.

after wards i met the most inconsiderate women ever in line for cassy jr
Her daughter wanted to ride on the back. Fine thats fine my son wanted to go some where else i said ok. So i wanted to see it from the back and the cast member said three can be back there so go ahead and see it. I was like cool that works. But not for the mean mother who was just a ***** she looked at me and said "your not rideing back there with us go back to your family"
I was just completly taken back I elt it go for my son but definatly said id tall you all about it.

Besieds her the only other women i ran in to was a women in the bathroom very rude pushing and hsoving her way past every one not careing who was there and slammed the door behind her. (she had not kid with her jsut her self)

I had no one hit me,. no strollers, no ppl , two kids tried to get in front of us at F but i quickly told them go back to there mommy this spots taken they were not gona stand there for the show. The older boy gave me the evil eye but they soon left.)

That was the worse behavior i had, even last night trying get out the park
(after i met purple tink 007 on you tube awesome lady who has some awesome videos up (at the Small world memories and me show)
and saw the fire works from fantasy land perfect place to see all)
The grad kid who were trying to get by did say excuse me and seems respectful.

I had a blast and with one day ticket im trying to plan a hopeful Halloween trip (hoping) so we can see cars land and try the trick or treat party again.)

I got a Halloween party cd lol good music too. My son got villeins cd loves it

Any ways mini-med trip report ill eather add to this post Day by day when i get all my notes in front me or make new one. TY all for the best info ever to make this a good trip

FYI- all those who said dont plan to hard because something always changes plans were right. Dad getting sick tossed so many things around but we had a blast

Special things we did

Monday- Rode in front of Monarail cool view felt like roller coster
Tuesday- went on space (son and me) then we went on Star tours (cap bane, me and son allw ent awesome ride but made us sick like wow the 3d stuff was big time woozy then we went to splash it was closed broke down, we went to Winnie the pooh again made us woozy.
Did splash later got pic with son just me and him no capt bane he watched the stuff. He watched the Colombia getting ready he will post pics

wed- cha breakfast (went to do Lilly Bell train was down so they said come back)

took mom to exit after breakfast and small world again and then i went to Lilly Bell. We got on 230 one
Learned so many things i was so amazed and loved it. I may try do it again just to hear it all again.

We didn't do the mark twin but we will try again.
Thursday- we had so many photo pass ppl take our pic saying it'd be on small world so we went to watch it. and i saw us up there 3 times at least. (SMALL but cool) :wizard::love:

had so much fun and have to say its thanks to so many of you:grouphug::cheer2:

have fun to all going soon and we will update this all with day by day trip report and pics soon :thumbsup2

Mini mini trip report

I had a blast. but with one problem
My dad was sick the whole trip he didn't go one day and Disney land is awesome and is replacing his money from his unused ticket.

I also got a free day from my mom not going on her last day to take care my dad.

Besides that we all had a blast.

Monday
Less crowds then i was expecting at all.

Monday morning we all got up to go dad had already said he couldn't go. we didn't change Princess lunch because he told us not too. Yet i did change Minnnie to wed instead Tuesday because he thought he could make it.

After that we went over to do indy (My son's first time on it. The one ride he wanted to go on first off)

After we went to Lunch after grabbing WOC fast passes for the night time show. We got Blue(not the best section according to some one whos been there 30times)

The Lunch my mom loved, she had fun and we got the pic but for 40bucks she wasn't to thrilled its a fun thing for one time but i doubt next time we will do ti)
(Ill list them all in the full report my favs were white rabbit (waited 2hours for) and fairy godmother)

My mom only did half days at the parks. So after lunch she headed home.

We did The Tea party (I loved it)
For 30mins)
before we went to WOC awesome show, bad seating arrangements but i did get my son up closer to see better by time show started)

Tuesday was a lone day mom stayed with dad to help him out.

Tuesday was worse in crowds then Monday. We did F and we sat down in our seats 2 in half hours before the show. I met alot of nice ppl in the parks at shows and in line. Woc and F were two the best interactions I had.
One family was there before us and I made sure we were not crowding them. I told them how much some food was we had got and they went to get it well sent kids for it lol

Any ways all in all good times

Wed was fun we did Plaza inn breakfast- Mom just loved it. Couldn't believe how cheap and how many we saw and how well they interacted and the food was as good as we could have hopped loved the meats.

Thursday ok yesterday was our last day and MM after how many plans i had to change in middle the trip due to father being sick. Yesterday was a fun day with a few BOOO parts lets see.

1. they didnt open security line till 645-650 for some odd reason. I remember being in line for ee an hour before opening and having up front spots.

2 when it did open we rushed with a little one about to piss his pants to the nearest bathrooms (GUESS WHAT)
CLOSED- we dont open these ones till DCA opens (WHAT?????)

Rush with a little one holding it cought and running as fast as he can to the other side of the plaza to the open bathrooms. He told me he barely made it)
(I complained and even a lady at guest realations said thats just wrong she dosent know why the other bathrooms weren't open)

3. when we got to the gate and in line we were 10th in our line ok not first but not last. But our ticket messed up because Monday there ticket machines messed up and so we were told stay here and they'd fix it. Granted it was no more then 15mins, but that 15mins was a waist of MM to us..

4. when we got in we got to get pics all over the place good shots too (will post them when all unpacked and uploaded)

We rode- Pinocchio,wild ride, Alice, went to pixie hallow, went to the Indy jungle cruise, pirates HM again (the last four were nearly walk ons) all done by 10am.

Ok we ate lunch at Village Hus and i loved it good food cheap prices good ppl defiantly we will eat again and can share a burger next time and be fine.

after wards i met the most inconsiderate women ever in line for cassy jr
Her daughter wanted to ride on the back. Fine thats fine my son wanted to go some where else i said ok. So i wanted to see it from the back and the cast member said three can be back there so go ahead and see it. I was like cool that works. But not for the mean mother who was just a B she looked at me and said "your not rideing back there with us go back to your family"
I was just completly taken back I elt it go for my son but definatly said id tall you all about it.

Besieds her the only other women i ran in to was a women in the bathroom very rude pushing and hsoving her way past every one not careing who was there and slammed the door behind her. (she had not kid with her jsut her self)

I had no one hit me,. no strollers, no ppl , two kids tried to get in front of us at F but i quickly told them go back to there mommy this spots taken they were not gona stand there for the show. The older boy gave me the evil eye but they soon left.)

That was the worse behavior i had, even last night trying get out the park
(after i met purple tink 007 on you tube awesome lady who has some awesome videos up (at the Small world memories and me show)
and saw the fire works from fantasy land perfect place to see all)
The grad kid who were trying to get by did say excuse me and seems respectful.

I had a blast and with one day ticket im trying to plan a hopeful Halloween trip (hoping) so we can see cars land and try the trick or treat party again.)

I got a Halloween party cd lol good music too. My son got villeins cd loves it

Any ways mini-med trip report ill eather add to this post Day by day when i get all my notes in front me or make new one. TY all for the best info ever to make this a good trip

FYI- all those who said dont plan to hard because something always changes plans were right. Dad getting sick tossed so many things around but we had a blast

Special things we did

Tuesday- went on space (son and me) then we went on Star tours (cap bane, me and son allw ent awesome ride but made us sick like wow the 3d stuff was big time woozy then we went to splash it was closed broke down, we went to Winnie the pooh again made us woozy.
Did splash later got pic with son just me and him no capt bane he watched the stuff. He watched the Colombia getting ready he will post pics

wed- cha breakfast (went to do Lilly Bell train was down so they said come back)

took mom to exit after breakfast and small world again and then i went to Lilly Bell. We got on 230 one
Learned so many things i was so amazed and loved it. I may try do it again just to hear it all again.

We didn't do the mark twin but we will try again.
Thursday- we had so many photo pass ppl take our pic saying it'd be on small world so we went to watch it. and i saw us up there 3 times at least. (SMALL but cool) :wizard::love:

had so much fun and have to say its thanks to so many of you:grouphug::cheer2:

have fun to all going soon and we will update this all with day by day trip report and pics soon :thumbsup2

Omg we had the exact same issue on Thursday with our tickets but it took longer to get it fixed and when we went to Alice it hadnt opened yet because the CM was running late. I think I saw them bringing your tickets back to you and we were a few gates to the left of you. We had the crying blonde girl wanting out of the stroller with no shoes as we entered ( you were probably long gone by that point).

I am plannin on doing a TR or recap of our trip as well. Will be fun to compare your experience to ours since we were there the same days. We added one day to our ticket and got a lot of rides done this morning. Now we are on the road heading back to sac.

omg wow so close, i saw you guys. Ya my hubby said oh look honey we aren't the only ones having issues dont be mad take a breath lets go

I am sorry you also had trouble. I heard they had issues for a few days this last week from one CM.

Despite the occasional rude people and your father's illness, sounds like you had a great trip! Glad to hear it! :goodvibes

We were there Mon.-Wed. and didn't encounter the ticket problem. Sorry that happened to you. Yeah on the free day tho. I was surprised on the crowd level too on Mon. Tues. afternoon we left in the afternoon for some rest and needed it. We saw F! then as well. We saved WOC for Wed. tho and loved it. My son loved it and was dancing to the music.

Sounds like you got to do some really neat things! So sorry your dad got sick.

I wish I could have told you my favorite spot for the blue WOC ticket! I will be trying to get blue this summer too. We didn't rush down to the front but stayed in the back just to the left of the VIP section. There was no one in front of us because we were at the planter railing. We had an awesome view of the entire show and since we were at the back, we could leave before the crowds. I'm short so a good spot like that is important to me.

Can't wait to see your pics!

great report :thumbsup2 sounds like you had such a good time despite the unexpected problems (hope your dad is doing better) you have reminded me, and I have made a note to remember to ask to ride in front on the monorail, and up with the captain on the mark twain!! our 3 year old grandson will LOVE it!!

Hey there Jade, and welcome back! :)

It sounds like you and your family truly did have an awesome time (Well except for your poor father) I sure am sorry about your dad, sometimes no matter how much one might prepare for a trip or even their next few days, something can end up occurring that was most unforeseen. I hope that your father will be able to visit the land again, only next time he will be fit as a fiddle. :)
I can only imagine how excited your son was when he was finally able to go on expedition with Indy. And I am sure Indy was just as ecstatic too.
For shame on the rude people, but most unfortunately you will find them just about anywhere and at anytime, but it has been experience which continues to be the case that there are far more truly considerate, compassionate and fair minded people, although it might seem like the opposite at times, believe me, I know. Anyway, am looking forward to your trip report and photos too. Thank you for posting, especially for those of us poor lost souls that have not managed a visit as of yet this year.

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

he is doing better just picked something up days before left and he still wanted to make it to the trip and have fun with us all. He hoped to make it two days at the end but just couldn't he said he'd slow us down and that would be worse

I was there about the same time you were too! I noticed that Tues and Wed and Thur were kinda crowded, but Friday was shoulder to shoulder people I was so shocked! It took forever to get from one ride to the next.
I can't fathom what Mid June will be like...:eek:

Sorry about your dad and your ticket problem. We got in the park okay, but then when we went to get Fast Passes, it said one of our tickets wasn't scanned.

The first day, DH had to get it rescanned at the gates, it took forever, totally disappointed, the second time, I told the FP guy and he gave me a special ticket just for Fast Passes that said it could not be used to enter the parks (So this apparently happens often...)

Have fun planning your October trip!

sorry to hear your dad got sick but sounds like a fun trip other than that! Can't wait for your full TR!

my full tr is slow going seeing that im sick now but thanks all im almost done editing the pics for photo pass cd. and we are having fun pre planing for oct trip too thank you all for taking the time to read my mini report and I do still hope to do a day by day report in the next week.

Hi, we were there last week too!
1- My son's first ride ever was Indy but we didn't get into the park until about 5 on Monday evening
2- Funny, I have heard blue is better than yellow but then again we got yellow but were seated in the handicapped accessible section because our friend really appreciated the opportunity to sit down and our view was pretty great. I would've liked to stand on the bridge next time for a different view.
3- We were at Plaza Inn on Wednesday too! We were at the 8:10 seating and we saw 10 different characters. Rafiki was amazing with my 2 year old son, his first character interaction and Rafiki came by and saw us 3 times! We did Goofy's Kitchen and Surf's Up, but the variety and time spent at Plaza Inn was the best for the cheapest cost. Plus my favorite Eeyore was there :) I was just like my youngest, couldn't be bothered to eat I was too excited to see the characters, haha:rotfl2:
4- We never rode in front, but all but once we rode in the very back of the Monorail, it was my 6 year old's favorite place so he kept requesting it!

Sorry to hear about your encounters with rude people. I was pleasantly surprised by the 3 grad night days, we never came across any teenagers that were anything other than polite and having fun. I did get slammed during lunch by an oblivious man's backpack, but I wasn't about to let a minor thing like unknowing (?) rudeness get me down. It was the first trip for my kids and my first in 20 years, and it was a great week to be at the parks! :D

I never spotted any LGMHs though, we wore ours on the backpack and my husband tried to keep his eye out for Mickey heads :)

we had ours in my fanny pack and i kept forgetting to tie it to one of the bags next time i will make sure its tied on the main back pack we will use so all can see were dissers hehe

I will try do pics tomorrow at least one days worth pics to go with the first part of the trip report.

We were there at the same time too! We did the 8:10 seating at Minnie's and then the 2:30pm ride on the Lilly Belle. Were you sitting toward the back? We sat in the front with the CM. We have always gone in late October for our daughter's birthday and we were surprised by the crowds. I was expecting it to be crowded with the grad nights but I was still amazed at some of the wait times. We are planning to go for our first holiday trip and I'm trying to decide if we should do the last week in November right after Thanksgiving or the first week in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter