We are back (well some of us)

disneyangel

<font color=green>Has a seperate pudding stomach<b
We're back too !!

But unfortunately Granny Car (My Mum)is not.:confused: 4 for us were travelling but due to the flight being overbooked :confused3 we were all put on standby then after they 'lost' my daughter (aged 4's ) booking and then sat her in a different row 3 of us finally got home

My Mum is currently on the 8pm flight so my first priority is to go and get her before I post too much.

We had a fantastic time meeting Laura and Marco. :hug: (Mickey's dreamers and DGH)

The parks were much busier than we are used to but we still managed to do a lot although Fantillusion proved to be too late for...Granny Car (mainly ) and Jess so I'll just have to go back to see it another time (hopefully with some compenation from Air France after the hassle and angst they have caused us today. It was a nightmare journey home after a lovely trip. They'll be getting a large letter of complaint from me .:scared1:

Nice to have you back Disneyangel, that's terrible service from AirFrance - definately worthy of a strong complaint and some recompence from them.

Look forward to hearing about the trip, when you're all safely home.:)

Angela what a journey back :scared1: Hope you get something worked out with Air France :hug:

It's such a shame that you had a horrible journey home. Hope it didn't spoil the trip too much overall :goodvibes

oh dear what a horrible journey home, hopefully you had a good holiday.

Thank you for all your kind wishes.

Apart from transport delays (unfortunately it is a reoccuring theme :confused3 ) our holiday was BRILL :banana:

Christmas season is just Magical. I collected Granny Car from the airport (only a 20 minute delay !) and we listened to 'Chante de Noel' all the way home which put us both in better spirits. That and the compensation Granny Car negotiated from Air France (I wouldn't mess with her :rotfl: ) .
We even managed to laugh about it all already :laughing: .

I'll try to post a trippie soon but highs and lows below

High's

Tinkerbell show

Meeting other Disney fanatics- The lovely Laura and 'Grumpy' Marco

The Marriot accomodation (Reid - I have a tonne of info for you and lots of photos ;) )

The Christmas shows

RS transport (Air France could learn some customer service from them ;) )

Lows

Transport (most of it apart from RS)

Queues (45 mins for Peter Pan :confused: at parade time double-:confused: )

Rude man pushing DD's head against a buggy :headache: whilst trying to get in front of her to see the parade (to put this in perspective DD is 4) I was very cross :mad:

I was also going to say rain but it only seemed to come down from the parade (1730) onwards.We wrapped up expecting Artic conditions but actually it seemed realtively mild. Maybe us Scot's are hardy when it comes to the cold though :rotfl:

Welcome back Angela! :wave2:

Sorry to hear about your awful flight experiences and poor Jess being pushed like that :sad2: but glad you had a great time overall.

Glad you liked the Tinker Bell show:tinker:

Welcome back Angela, glad you are all back now - what a journey!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Welcome back Angela, glad Gran Car is back safe and sound too. Air France - well :mad: I'm pleased using RS Transports worked out well (l found them good too). :thumbsup2

Sounds like Granny has made things happen ;)

Appreciate all the stuff about the Marriot so that we can get this up on the Hotel FAQ :thumbsup2

Sounds like the highs were up on the low :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter