• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are back from our Christmas Trip

marcus.ka

Disney Hotel Fan
We are back and we had a more than perfekt trip.
We stayed at the SL from 19NOV-22NOV.

Highlight of all highlights was on Firday. We stood on Mainstreet (near Central Plaza) to see Candlebration and as the wind was blowing to Mainstreet we stood for more than a Minute in the Pixydust of Tinkerbell. That was more than magical. :wizard: :cloud9:
Afterwards I collected a lot of the Pixydust and I will use this for my Christmas Cards this year.

Positve:
Our Montana Room at the SL with Castle View. :woohoo:
The Weather. Not too cold, a lot of Sun on Wednesday and Saturday.
Our very nice waitress at Walt's.
Candleabration
Fantillusion
Christmas Decoration and of course
The Castle. I could have watched it for hours in the evening when it was lit up.
The Park in the dark.

Negative:
Nothing! Except for the smoking. I have the feeling that still no one is using the smoking areas. And we even saw 2 CM's smoking in the park after their shift on their way to the exit.
And the crowds on Saturday where huge. But that wasn't a surprise for us.

I will do a Trip Report and load up some pictures in the next week or so.

Welcome back! Your trip sounds wonderful, can't wait to read the report!:goodvibes

Looking forward to reading all about your trip- it sounds fantastic! Pixie dust and a room with a castle view wow!

Sounds FAB!! Cant wait to read your trip report.
I know what you mean about Enchanted Candlebration being magical, this was the highlight of our holiday, and the castle looks stunning!
Just finished writing my trip report today, its great writing it and remembering what we did each day!
I really want to go bk soon !

Welcome back, glad you enjoyed your trip and looking forward to the trip report.

Welcome back Marcus, I can't wait to read your TR:goodvibes

Welcome back, sound slike a fantastic trip shame about the smoking though, I have a feeling this is going to annoying me about the Paris parks as I can't stand smoking.
Looking forward to the trippie and photos :)

Positve:
Our Montana Room at the SL with Castle View. :woohoo:

Hey There - wondering if you can reveal what room number this was please?. I've two Lakeside Montana rooms booked for mid-December, and if you got a good view of the lake and castle (I assume) maybe interest in trying to 'request' the same room!.

Thanks

Iain

Hey There - wondering if you can reveal what room number this was please?. I've two Lakeside Montana rooms booked for mid-December, and if you got a good view of the lake and castle (I assume) maybe interest in trying to 'request' the same room!.

Thanks

Iain

The room number was 5181 it was a Montana Room with Lake View. But as the trees were very high we could almost not see the lake. My boyfriend wanted to ask for a room with a real lake view but as the Castle View was so nice we did not complain and keept the room.
We also saw TOT, Hotel New York and SM2. :thumbsup2

wow-would love a castle view
would love to see a pictue of the view when you have time!
cant wait for the TR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter