We are back! "Christmas with the mouse" trip report!!!**New 1/1/08**

*Whew* We are back from spending a wonderful Thanksgiving with DH's family in New Orleans. We had a wonderful time, but now that we are back home I get to do this.... :dance3: :dance3: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :dancer: party: party: :jumping1: single digit dance baby!!! 6 days!!! 6 days until DISNEY! **YIPPEE**

I have SOooo much to do though. So, I'd better get out here and start it. I hope you all had a wondeful Thanksgiving!!!!:grouphug:

Six days-WOW!!

If yesterday was 6 days, then today must be.....

5 Days!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yep!! That's right!! 5 days!! I still have SO much to do and not enough time to do it. I did manage to get the lights on the Christmas tree today, outside wreaths up, decoration on mail box done, santa in the yard. I also managed to get everything unpacked and :laundy: from our Thanksgiving New Orleans trip. I'm at work now..hoping to leave around 8pm to put the final decorations on the tree and do more cleaning in the house. Tomorrow I MUST go shopping to buy anything we need...Oh yeah..AND I need to pack!!!! **YIKES** :hourglass is running out!

I can't wait though!!!! :yay:

Yep!! That's right!! 5 days!! I still have SO much to do and not enough time to do it. I did manage to get the lights on the Christmas tree today, outside wreaths up, decoration on mail box done, santa in the yard. I also managed to get everything unpacked and :laundy: from our Thanksgiving New Orleans trip. I'm at work now..hoping to leave around 8pm to put the final decorations on the tree and do more cleaning in the house. Tomorrow I MUST go shopping to buy anything we need...Oh yeah..AND I need to pack!!!! **YIKES** :hourglass is running out!

I can't wait though!!!! :yay:

Us, too!!! 5 more days - can't believe it!!! I don't think I've ever been so excited for a trip to the Mouse House as this is our first holiday there :)
:teacher: me
:surfweb: dh
:cool1: ds
:cool2: ds

I wish I could say that I was packed and ready to go. 4 days before we leave and 5 before we are at WDW.:banana: :banana:

princess-rn - Thought maybe we had passed on the road, but you were heading our way on Thursday and we were up and back on Friday. Our high school team played Prattville in the AHSAA 6A playoffs. Unfortunately we lost, but that means that we are able to leave for Disney around 4 on Friday instead of after the ballgame.

Us, too!!! 5 more days - can't believe it!!! I don't think I've ever been so excited for a trip to the Mouse House as this is our first holiday there :)
:teacher: me
:surfweb: dh
:cool1: ds
:cool2: ds

I know!!! I feel the same way!! I can't believe it's FINALLY ALMOST HERE!!!:banana:

I wish I could say that I was packed and ready to go. 4 days before we leave and 5 before we are at WDW.:banana: :banana:

I wish I could say I was packed and ready too. I'm not....not even close!!!!:scared1:

princess-rn - Thought maybe we had passed on the road, but you were heading our way on Thursday and we were up and back on Friday. Our high school team played Prattville in the AHSAA 6A playoffs. Unfortunately we lost, but that means that we are able to leave for Disney around 4 on Friday instead of after the ballgame.

We actually drove down on Wednesday. (Through a HORRIBLE rain storm through parts of MS) Sorry to hear your team lost....BUT glad to hear you will be able to leave even EARLIER for WDW!!! :banana:

So, I'm still undecided about where to do dinner at AK instead of RFC. What do you think...Tusker house, Pizzafari, Yak and Yeti or leave AK and head to the boardwalk to find a resturant? Any of these would be new to us.

So, I'm still undecided about where to do dinner at AK instead of RFC. What do you think...Tusker house, Pizzafari, Yak and Yeti or leave AK and head to the boardwalk to find a resturant? Any of these would be new to us.

I vote for either Tusker house or Yak & Yeti. We ate at Flame Tree BBQ in October (which was very good), but wanted to eat at Tusker House. It was closed for the renovation so I would be interested in checking it out. We ate there during our first visit and apparently something made it memorable. :confused3 I'd also be interested in trying Yak & Yeti - just because it's new.

I vote for either Tusker house or Yak & Yeti. We ate at Flame Tree BBQ in October (which was very good), but wanted to eat at Tusker House. It was closed for the renovation so I would be interested in checking it out. We ate there during our first visit and apparently something made it memorable. :confused3 I'd also be interested in trying Yak & Yeti - just because it's new.

Thanks! Tusker House is looking good...but I do find Yak and Yeti interesting. I think we might try to get in there and try Tusker House on another day.

3 DAYS 'TILL DISNEY!!!

I FINALLY had a chance to go shopping yesterday. I spent almost $100..but I think we now have everything we could need, including snacks for the road trip. I'm still NOT packed. AARRGGHH! I've got to go home tonight, pay bills (always fun!) and start trying to figure out what to pack. According to accuweather.com it's going to be Low 80s to High 70s during the day andHigh 40s to Low 60s at night for the first half of our trip. Then it looks like it cools down quite a bit. (Highs in the 60s)

Who knows? I think I'm sticking with still going to pack 2 of everything and do laundry before we transfer over to GF.

2 Days!!

:cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

PS - Being able to do laundry is the best!! We must have done 10 loads while we were there. DMIL was constantly throwing things in the washer!

2 Days!!

:cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

PS - Being able to do laundry is the best!! We must have done 10 loads while we were there. DMIL was constantly throwing things in the washer!

Less than 48 hours until we leave!!!!! :banana: :dance3: I FINALLY got around to packing today. I just threw in shorts, capris, jeans, a couple of ts and tanks, Long Sleeve ts, a sweat shirt, a jacket, outer wear stuff just in case is really cold, flip flops....basically I THINK I'm ready for any kind of weather Orlando gives me. AND I have all my clothes in ONE big suitcase!! Now, I do have one small suitcase full of accessories and medicine, a toiletry bag and a Vera Bradley bag for our one night DTD Hilton stay...but that's still a record for me. I had to pack for 11 days! I'm the girl who brings 3 bags for the weekend!!!:rolleyes1

Tomorrow the plan is to get a mani-pedi, we still need kashi bars for DH and my breakfast (forgot to get them on the shopping trip), go to the bank, do all the little things I need to get done before coming into work. I'm planning on leaving work at 7pm so I can get home, take a benedryl, help DH pack the car and then it's off to bed to have disney dreams!!! :yay: :yay:

Well, this is it! Less than 24 hrs until we leave for Disney!!! **YIPPEE** Any last minute "must dos"?

Double check packing, if you have tickets (photocopies), any gift cards or Disney Dollars you have.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh No... I missed you!:scared1:

I hope you are having a wonderful time & I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Hi everyone! We are back from a WONDERFUL, MAGICAL Disney Christmas Vacation. I'm working on the trip report and getting some pictures downloaded. :surfweb:

I hope you all had a great few days! I will post soon with Day #1!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter