We are at the Fort

the5coops

Mouseketeer
We made it here on Sunday and attended the MNSSHP. It was great. We were not assigned a site when we arrived. They tried to give us the 1900 loop. I asked if we could have a closer loop as we had requested the 100 loop and they gave us 101 again. Yea!

Saw the MNSSHP fireworks from the beach tonight and they had music piped into the beach area (loud). I didn't notice that in April. We were to the right of the marina area.

My husband met Crazy4Epcot. I have not but we booed them tonight with some candy. I know FtWildernessguy is here somewhere. It would be great to me a dis legend.

Went to F&W Festival last night. Had to many Chopin Cranberry Vodka (yum!).

I think we are headed to Cocoa Beach tomorrow for DD3 to see the ocean for the first time.

Shelley

Happy Trails at the FORT !!
Be sure to get first time DD beach pics,,she'll wanna see'm some day.:thumbsup2
Wish we ALL could be at the FORT with youz!

Don't forget to go fishing !

Sounds like a great time!! :thumbsup2

How was the drive in? We moved to GA from your area (Firewheel) about two years ago...but never made the trip pulling to FW!

We made it here on Sunday and attended the MNSSHP. It was great. We were not assigned a site when we arrived. They tried to give us the 1900 loop. I asked if we could have a closer loop as we had requested the 100 loop and they gave us 101 again. Yea!

Saw the MNSSHP fireworks from the beach tonight and they had music piped into the beach area (loud). I didn't notice that in April. We were to the right of the marina area.

My husband met Crazy4Epcot. I have not but we booed them tonight with some candy. I know FtWildernessguy is here somewhere. It would be great to me a dis legend.

Went to F&W Festival last night. Had to many Chopin Cranberry Vodka (yum!).

I think we are headed to Cocoa Beach tomorrow for DD3 to see the ocean for the first time.

Shelley

Have a magical vacation Shelly!:thumbsup2

Thanks for all the well wishes. We had fun at the beach today. DD3 didn't like to walk on the sand and wanted to be carried to each location. She didn't care for the water either. DD10 and DS8 had a great time in the waves. I have tons of pictures.

DH just left for the ER with DD3. We think she swallowed a penny. She says she did and we can't find the penny. The internet says coins are fine but not pennies. Ugh. Not the way I planned to end our night. We went to see Wishes and of course it was great. That is the way I planned to end the evening!

FatherofFour, I am sorry we will miss you. We are leaving Friday. Have a great trip!

Shelley

Didn't like the beach !?!? She musta had that shark thing figured out.
Srry bout the human piggy-bank,,I hope she's fine. I've swallowed coins as a tiny person and you can see how I turned out ! Wait,, that may not be a good example,,I'm sure she'll be fine.
On a Magical note, glad your having a great time!

Don't forget to go fishing ! :fish:

Shelley, I am so glad you are having a good time and that you are there! I so hope things work out with your DD3 and the penny. Too many times have we visited Central Florida hospital!

Have fun! Glad you got the site you wanted and that you liked the party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter