We are almost 60 days out till our trip and I need help with refurbish schedule

mom4scrapbooking

Mouseketeer
I am taking my parents to Disney and My mom's bucket list is to ride small worlds. I had heard that it will be closed sometime in October. I am trying to plan our trip around lots of stuff and really need to start making final decisions. I can't seemed to find any info on refurbishments for middle to end of October. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Holly

DLR doesn't typically confirm refurbs until they're 30-40 days out. They also haven't confirmed the holiday dates yet this year. But if the pattern from previous years holds, it will close on Oct 20th and reopen on Nov 6th.

Unfortunately you will not find anything yet. :headache: Typically its 6 weeks out, but that schedule has also been known to change.

Is the official website always bang up to date as it seems to differ considerably to the rehab list on the DIS?

We go in just over a week and DIS site has for example Jungle Cruise closed 9/2 to 9/4 - there is no mention of this on the official site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter