We ar going to Universal. Whoo Hoo What a deal!

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
My daughter 21 and myself are flying sown on Jan 6th and staying thought the 10th. I bought a package though Jeblue. 4 nights at the Doubletree with planefare... $714.00 for us both. I'm so excited. I purchased my tickets last year so we have our park tickets the 7 day deal at $99 (both parks) No Disney this trip, it's Universal all the way. WooHooo:banana::banana:

That sounds like a great trip and a fabulous price. I hope that you have a blast.

That does sound like a great deal! :thumbsup2

I'm sure you'll have the time of your life!
:teeth:

That time of year the parks are resonablely slow.Your gonna love the DoubleTree!! :thumbsup2

Please take alot of pics and post them.We love pictures on this side of the boards...

I am kicking myself for not purchasing the $99 tickets while they were still available. We used them in 2007 and had a great time. If we'd had the extra $200, I would have bought them and put them away for our next trip. Well, now we're heading on our next trip and will be paying considerably more for Universal tickets. Good planning on your part!

My daughter 21 and myself are flying sown on Jan 6th and staying thought the 10th. I bought a package though Jeblue. 4 nights at the Doubletree with planefare... $714.00 for us both. I'm so excited. I purchased my tickets last year so we have our park tickets the 7 day deal at $99 (both parks) No Disney this trip, it's Universal all the way. WooHooo:banana::banana:

At those prices, Universal is a steal! Enjoy your trip!

Awesome deal! Great hotel near universal!!!! Free cookies at checkin!!!

When I heard about the Harry Potter Expansion and that tickets would be going up I bit the bullet and bought 8 tickets for the future. They were $99 for seven days at Universal / hoppers. It cost $800 at the time but compared to what they offer for discounts now I am glad we spent the $.

Yeah Gina....have a great time. I think we actually stayed at that Doubletree...I believe it is the hotel that used to be called the Radisson Twin Towers.

Yeah Gina....have a great time. I think we actually stayed at that Doubletree...I believe it is the hotel that used to be called the Radisson Twin Towers.

Thanks Diane,
I'm loving your trip rport by the way. Happy Healthy New Year!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter