We added on in a really nice way.

cogero

DIS Veteran
We went to the 7pm Long Island event tonite and added 270 points at Bay Lake Towers. Never in a million years would I have thought DH would go for this but he did and he is totally rocking my world LOL.

So now we have enough points to leave equally to our 2 kids. and he has already said we will be going twice every year at least.

WOW good for you and congratulations on your add on!!!! They must have really been offering some really good incentives at that event.

Enjoy the next 50 years using those 270 pts!!!:thumbsup2

no we did not split the BLT contract. We decided that since we know we will not have to sell down the road it didn't make sense to us. So we have on Contract for BLT and one for AKV

I split all my contracts... Except the first. Always 50 points each so down the road if I or my kids need to sale it, they wont have to sale it all. Plus small contracts always sale at higher prices.

Wow - that's great news. I'd love to add on some extra points... maybe one day...

I split all my contracts... Except the first. Always 50 points each so down the road if I or my kids need to sale it, they wont have to sale it all. Plus small contracts always sale at higher prices.

What are the fees for splitting your contract(s)?

Disney doesn't charge fees to split your contract. Just double the paperwork to sign! :goodvibes

...but you've got to do it when you buy it.

IF op had wanted to split her 270 point contract, she would have had to have asked before all of the paperwork was done, or essentially before the ink was dry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter