• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDWWDS - Quench your thirst

:wave2: Back at ya M

May I say you look stunning in your white gown. ::yes:: Although I always thought you had blond hair.

:smooth:

Were still open? Good dust off the Pachinko machine. I've got a pocket full of quarters.

Good to see the old headquarters is still here...

WDWWDS forever....:lmao:

I thought the lease ran out on our headquarters. You guys can fight it out as much as you want while us National Leaguers ( GoHouston! ) will just sit back and watch.

Nahhh...we own the space...I just came in to clear out the cobwebs....and check the spa :cool1:

Good ideas die hard Jas...

and it's not baseball season, it's RED SOX season:cool1:

Well, since it's been so long since the WDWWDS was active, I thought it was time to check out the waters of the world again....BTW, we've opened up a new secret headquarters just behind Turtle Talk...:rotfl:

Well, since it's been so long since the WDWWDS was active, I thought it was time to check out the waters of the world again....BTW, we've opened up a new secret headquarters just behind Turtle Talk...:rotfl:

Brilliant!!!
:thumbsup2

Now I know why we put you in charge. :drinking:

Do you have a link to the original post that started it all?

spit.gif

Nahh, the original WDWWDS post is long gone...but the spirit lives on....

Now if only we could get a sample of the water from the new Nemo ride....;)

Enters...looks around the empty room---drinks in the memories and sighs...

Leaves a message on the wall "WDWWDS Forever!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter