WDW while very pregnant?

I did it 23 weeks preg (in Dec) when we took my oldest DD for her 1st birthday. Ended up working out perfectly for us because DD and I were allowed on the same attractions. I had 0 issues, but my second daughter was the greatest pregnancy ever... until that 9th month and I hit that anxious achy point when I was willing to entertain the idea of someone taking her out through my nose... drink water. Rest when you need to.

Hey, at least you'll get to see the inside of every restroom in WDW. :thumbsup2 Hope you have an outstanding pregnancy and congrats on your little one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmdg said:
We just found out that we will be having baby #2 next Sept! We planned a July trip to WDW with what will be our almost 3 year old. Is it crazy to think that I will be able to enjoy the trip while 7 months pregnant?

Has your 3y.o. been before? Three is when mine finally "got it," so you will be so busy seeing the World through your toddler's eyes (and fanning yourself from the July heat, LOL), you won't even remember you are pregnant.

It' a magical place. Have a blast! And plan to bring the baby back ASAP, cause older bro/sis will let the cat out of the bag that "we went to Disney World when you were in mommy's tummy," and then you will really be in trouble!

Congrats!

I went 28 weeks pregnant in May with gestestional diabetes... it as doable....but I wouldnt go that far along again. I was so tired, swollen, and I came home with a lovely staph infection down below. I would go pregnant again just not that far along

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter