wdw wedding photographers

minnie24

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I'm having the premium wedding package could anyone advise me how long the wdw photographers spend with you after the cermony and the duration of the video.

Minnie24

minnie24,

When it comes to photographers and videographers it's all about who it is, and what package you buy is to how much time they spend.

We had Randy Chapman and STVS for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. We got the intimate package with Randy and we were able to customize it a little as I didn't want any 'getting ready' pictures and we just had him take pictures at the wedding and the reception. We also got the intimate package with STVS and added a few things on there, like the Dessert Party.

It all depends on what pictures you want and how many you want to be taken, I have found that most of the vendors will work with you in customizing a package that you like. :teeth:

Hope this helps. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter