WDW website - cannot believe it

Thanks - it all should be ok then, it is just a bit strange that they can still offer the lower prices when Disney and places like Charter Travel cannot. That is why those of us who are booked are just slightly worried that something may go wrong. I am hoping all is well... as hoping to book flights soon..

:)

Thanks - it all should be ok then, it is just a bit strange that they can still offer the lower prices when Disney and places like Charter Travel cannot. That is why those of us who are booked are just slightly worried that something may go wrong. I am hoping all is well... as hoping to book flights soon..

You will be fine I have used them for Attraction tickets for a few years now.
Charter may be losing the bokings as they discount further than Disney prices so they may not be very pleased with that process.

Charter let me down as I booked the hotel on 4/9/09 and was told a week later that prices had changed but I rang Disney and they said they had only changed on website on 09/09/09 so not quite sure what they are playing at.:dance3:

Thanks for the reassurance!

Charter are not doing themselves any favours as word soon gets round on these discussion forums....

Hi just a quick heads up, we had booked our Disney holiday for August 2010 including the Dining plan for 4adults and 2 kids with Complete Orlando, we agreed our price back in October, but was checking the prices this morning and the same holiday had dropped by over £300 pounds, so I rang them up and and they were very helpful and allowed me me to cancel the previous booking and re book the new price only losing my £100 deposit so now I've got my holiday £200 pound cheaper Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!. Many thanks to Complete Orlando , excellent customer service.

Hi miller disney any good company should allow you to do this, just costs more with some that others, with Disney.co.uk it would be £50pp but with Virgin £135pp. Some allow alterations at a lower cost(sometimes a fee per booking rather than per person) rather than having to cancel and rebook.
Glad you had no problems with CO.:thumbsup2

Hi just a quick heads up, we had booked our Disney holiday for August 2010 including the Dining plan for 4adults and 2 kids with Complete Orlando, we agreed our price back in October, but was checking the prices this morning and the same holiday had dropped by over £300 pounds, so I rang them up and and they were very helpful and allowed me me to cancel the previous booking and re book the new price only losing my £100 deposit so now I've got my holiday £200 pound cheaper Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!. Many thanks to Complete Orlando , excellent customer service.

Hi was this accommodation and tickets or full package with flights?
Thanks

Complete Orlando - still have the offer prices till 31st December:

From their website:

"SAVE 42% at selected Disney resorts
14 nights deluxe accom-only inc. 14-Day Disney tickets!
Prices From:
£559pp
click hereTake advantage of our massively reduced prices at Disney's deluxe Saratoga Springs Resort or Disney's Old Key West Resort. Add Disney tickets as well and receive FREE Disney Dining Plan for everyone.

Travel Dates: 01 Aug - 18 Nov 2010
Book by Date: 31 Dec 2009"

Deposit there is £50 for acommodation plus 10% of Ticket cost

Complete Orlando - still have the offer prices till 31st December:

I still don't understand why they are quoting 31st Dec, both Disney.co.uk & Virgin are advertising book before 2nd August(subject to availability) I can only think they are try to create a panic buy situation to urge people to book. I posted this on the Dibb as they are sponsors on there but they did not respond.

Just wanted to add - I have booked with Complete Orlando - the staff there are wonderful, really friendly and helpful - I cannot praise them enough.

They have flights on hold for me with BA & Virgin at the moment so I will be booking those too through them as it allows me to pay a deposit of £100 per person for a flight. The prices they have given are cheaper than both BA & Virgin's website so I am happy - plus I have the added benefit of being able to pay for them over time and not in one big hit.

I still don't understand why they are quoting 31st Dec, both Disney.co.uk & Virgin are advertising book before 2nd August(subject to availability) I can only think they are try to create a panic buy situation to urge people to book. I posted this on the Dibb as they are sponsors on there but they did not respond.

They have now responded to me.:thumbsup2

Hi there - we were only advised yesterday by Disney that the 'book by date' for the Dining Plan is being extended. We shall be changing our wesbite early next week. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter